Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Where can I find a league near Davidson NC?

pikachugirl1990

Hi everyone. I need info on the leagues in NC. Is there a league in Morresville or Charlotte that is near Davidson? Because my dad can't take me to Fort Mill anymore because it's a long drive. Also can you give me info on the leagues in North Carolina??? Please reply!!!! When do they have league in Morreville? Pika, Pika, Pika, Pikachu!!! That is my saying of thank you!!!!

Thanks for your help,
pikachugirl1990

Hi and welcome pikachugirl1990. There is a league that I just started in Mooresville, NC (after moving to Mooresville last June). It is at Gamers University. We meet there every Thurs from 6-8pm. See directions from Davidson below (about 8 miles). Hope you can make it. It is a small group since we just started. Also you can go to my web site (http://www.ncscpokemon.com) for more information about upcoming events like State Championship, Regionals (located in Statesville this year), etc... Feel free to email or PM with any questions.

Directions
I-77 North to exit 36 (NC-150). Turn left onto NC-150 and stay in right lane. Go across the I-77 overpass through the first light (Hardees on the right). Go to the light where the McDonalds/Lowes Home Improvement is on the left and the shopping center with Bloom on the right. Turn right into the shopping center. Go straight till it ends and turn right (you will pass Budget & Queen City). After passing Queen City look for Gamers University on the left. It is the last store in that building and H&R is by it also.

Back