Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Where did pokemon come from?

As far as I can remember, the Pokemon games were inspired by bug collecting.

- Croatian "or were you asking a different question?" Nidoking

All pokemon come from the creator pokemon Arceus, before Arceus was named a pokemon in D/P Mew was considered to be the origin of all pokemon since it can learn every tm and hm.

PCL

Keith

Those are just the people who do R/D for Pokémon cards.
And Make them I guess.
I believe the original poster wanted an answer to do something with the Pokémon Anime/ or video games.

So I believe the answer is Arceus from the D/P version.
The Anime is more open ended for Mew has always been the "origin of Pokémon" and 'the tree of origin' (Movie 8) ect.

Clefairy and Clefable do come from the Moon and Deoxys is some Alien Pokémon, the poster is right about that.

* Plays "R& D's Secret Lair" (Play all cards as written ignore all errata (tap) add (1) to your manna pool)*

According to Pokemon The First Movie (yes, a very creative title I agree) they say something about Mew being the founder, but I am not sure of this. I recommend watching the movie. Another way to get answers is to play RBY versions and go into the abandoned warehouse on Cinibar Island. They have journals depicting the secrets of Mew there. Most pokemon come from the Day Care Center however, as poster number two suggested. Possibly Arceus created Mew to create the rest of the Pokemon. But that leaves the question: who created Arceus? =/ I'd just try watching the first few minutes of the movie. (hint: Mew contains traces of DNA from all pokemon -I think)

I think there are as many theories as to where Pokemon came from as there are theories as to where people came from.
The "official" origin put forth in the games is that an egg appeared in the void of space, hatched into Arceus, and then made everybody else appear.
Basically, that'd be the "religious" view of Pokemon's creation.
I personally disagree with this view, and an alternative theory of the origin of Pokemon can be found in my fanfics, Pokemon Elemental Legacies and Pokemon Elemental Legacies: Olemenun Academy.

Oh yes, that's right, shameless self promotion. Ph34r.

They came from a bunch of Japanese guys sitting around on some substance(s) that I'd probably like to get into my body at some point and picking apart random stuff in nature they thought was kewl. It's the same process that produced Dragon Half and SoulTaker. Just a little more profitable.

KK, so Pokemon came here on an asteroid (which was piloted by the clefariy).
The Clefairy were made by Mew (who is Aruecues' son). And along with the Clefairy, came the Groudon and Kyogre and a Rayquazza ect.

When Groudon and Kyogre got into a fight on a planet (the one the clefairies decided to land on to rest) they made the sea, and moutains rise up, and they created the terrain like it is today. Rayquazza stoped their ragging battle, so that the clefairies could settle in on the planet.

Arceus then comanded Mew to create pokemon in his own image, but Mew horribly failed, and created them in over 400 images. Then over time, the Regis who were born during the Ray/Kyogre/Groudon fight (when Kyogre froze a Clefairy, the ice fuzed with the magic of the Clefairy created Regice. When Groudon sealed a Clefairy in a mountian, the magic of the Cleafairy made it into Regirock. And finally when Groudon hurled some Magma at Kyogre, Kyogre blasted it with water, but the magma missed, hit a nearby Clefairy, and the Clefairy was sealed in a ball of steal. Thus creating the regis, whom later created the elements).

So, there is the story of the Pokemon world, and how all the pokemon came to be!

KK, so Pokemon came here on an asteroid (which was piloted by the clefariy).
The Clefairy were made by Mew (who is Aruecues' son). And along with the Clefairy, came the Groudon and Kyogre and a Rayquazza ect.

When Groudon and Kyogre got into a fight on a planet (the one the clefairies decided to land on to rest) they made the sea, and moutains rise up, and they created the terrain like it is today. Rayquazza stoped their ragging battle, so that the clefairies could settle in on the planet.

Arceus then comanded Mew to create pokemon in his own image, but Mew horribly failed, and created them in over 400 images. Then over time, the Regis who were born during the Ray/Kyogre/Groudon fight (when Kyogre froze a Clefairy, the ice fuzed with the magic of the Clefairy created Regice. When Groudon sealed a Clefairy in a mountian, the magic of the Cleafairy made it into Regirock. And finally when Groudon hurled some Magma at Kyogre, Kyogre blasted it with water, but the magma missed, hit a nearby Clefairy, and the Clefairy was sealed in a ball of steal. Thus creating the regis, whom later created the elements).

So, there is the story of the Pokemon world, and how all the pokemon came to be!

The Gospel, according to Mew, 3:14.

Mew~ Your verse has a few flaws in it.

Arceus is indeed the Creator Pokemon as it states in DP.

Mew made different pokemon on purpose, so no one pokemon would be the most powerful, but everyone was graced by a select element or elements. Usually a pimary type and a secondary type.

RegiRock RegiIce and Registeel protect mew, they usually stay in their own caverns but come to the tre of origin if mew is in danger (movie 8)

Ho Oh is the Ruler of the Land and is the main bird of Raikou, Entei and Suicune.

Lugia is clearly connected to Moltres, Articuno and Zapdos.

Kyogre and Groudon are the actual pokemon that made the land and the sea and Rayquaza makes sure the world doesn't end becuase of their fighting.

Latias and Latios are the Gardians of Altomare (movie) and fly arround Hoenn as they please.

Dialgia and Palakia are The Guardian Gods in the Daimond and Pearl land (forgot what it is called right now)
The 3 pokemon Uxie, Mesperit and Azelf only exist to be 'gods' of emotions.

Giratina my theory is the Guardian of Darkness, look at the think its scary.
Shaymin is the Guardian of Paradise and the long road to get there (DP)

Heatran is .... just there.....

Cresslia is the Guardian of the Moon and is the oppisite of Giratina, to provide light in the dark.

--book of homeofmew reformed.

Mew~ Your verse has a few flaws in it.

Arceus is indeed the Creator Pokemon as it states in DP.

Mew made different pokemon on purpose, so no one pokemon would be the most powerful, but everyone was graced by a select element or elements. Usually a pimary type and a secondary type.

RegiRock RegiIce and Registeel protect mew, they usually stay in their own caverns but come to the tre of origin if mew is in danger (movie 8)

Ho Oh is the Ruler of the Land and is the main bird of Raikou, Entei and Suicune.

Lugia is clearly connected to Moltres, Articuno and Zapdos.

Kyogre and Groudon are the actual pokemon that made the land and the sea and Rayquaza makes sure the world doesn't end becuase of their fighting.

Latias and Latios are the Gardians of Altomare (movie) and fly arround Hoenn as they please.

Dialgia and Palakia are The Guardian Gods in the Daimond and Pearl land (forgot what it is called right now)
The 3 pokemon Uxie, Mesperit and Azelf only exist to be 'gods' of emotions.

Giratina my theory is the Guardian of Darkness, look at the think its scary.
Shaymin is the Guardian of Paradise and the long road to get there (DP)

Heatran is .... just there.....

Cresslia is the Guardian of the Moon and is the oppisite of Giratina, to provide light in the dark.

--book of homeofmew reformed.

I bow down to your holyness.
Knowledge of this magnetude can only be known by one, the true Delibird Lama.

Flaws in Homeofmew's theory (Aside from the fact that the entire "Arceus is god" theory presented by the game is ridiculous):
1. Giratina is described as being from a completely different dimension, ie, is in no way related to any of the other legends.
2. Cresselia is the counterpart of Darkrai, not Giratina. Both of them are guardians of the moon, so to speak - Cresselia is the full moon and Darkrai is the new moon.

Back