Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Where to find an uncut Pokemon card sheet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jojotheloner

Hello there fellow PokePeoples...Any idea where to find on of these precious sheets from the base set? Anybody selling them? Money is no object when it comes to get one of these things!

Try posting in the buyer forum to see if anyone is selling one right now.

If not, just keep checking places like eBay. You never know.

I've only seen the Neo Genesis common sheet (for $50) and the Fossil holo sheet for sale on ebay. Just check frequently and hope Crazy doesn't beat you to it haha

ok guys i dont know if your joking or straight out attacking but either way stop.

First off jojo i been collecting sheets for 8 years now and i have over 50 sheets.
I dont sit around waiting for sheets to make an appearance. I bust my back doing all i can to find them and get them.

If i just waited around i wouldent have these many sheets.

Not just in this area but in all areas of collecting my advice is work at it.
The journey is much more rewarding knowing you did something yourself then someone just handing out your request.
Dont get me wrong it does happen to me from time to time where people contact me to offer me sheets but thats because i have a rep of getting these for nearly a decade.
Also the idea you say money is no object is a very cocky move (and a cheap move at that) to flush out a sheet.
I know people who have money and some cases money is no object but they never talk like that.

People know me very well and yes i do my best to live up to my name crazy but people who worked with me know if its time to sell sheets they turn to me because I always make sure both myself and the seller are happy when the deal is finished.
in fact im very flexible when it comes to making the seller happy.
Im sure these people will tell you stories how i drive them insane but people who do sell me sheets know i dont take chances or risk to screw anything up. I take sheets very seriously.

Also (not accusing you) but people have tampered with sheets to try to make a profit. People who have sheets know how beautiful sheets are and would not risk it going into the wrong hands.
They know if it goes to me its gonna be kept uncut for life.

Also in a couple of months i plan on selling everything i own to put towards more uncut sheets.
My goal is to get 50 within a year, however with the rise of the more popular sheets im seeing/hearing about i might have to settle for less, so ill compromise quantity for quality.

I wish you the best in collecting sheets and who knows maybe someday we will work together to establish the best collection possible.
Right now im working with a few people both getting myself and them sheets.

And yes DJ i know your gonna ask but i have helped some people get sheets i just dont admit it as often as i do. But dont get me wrong they also look out for me as well so im not trying to play any hero cards.

Probably the number 1 advice i can give is be on it like a starving dog eating meat for the first time in weeks. Im always hunting down for sheets prob more hours a day then i like to admit. With me its my 1 and only concern 1 track mind.

either way good luck i wish you the best let me know how it goes.

People know me very well and yes i do my best to live up to my name crazy but people who worked with me know if its time to sell sheets they turn to me because I always make sure both myself and the seller are happy when the deal is finished.

Like that time an auction ended at $100 and you heckled the seller until he accepted $73? I am sure the seller was very happy with that.

In regards to the original post, just search eBay like Dan said. Be careful of auctions that are not full uncut sheets, like this one. Those are modified by someone who cut a sheet into smaller squares to try and swindle uneducated buyers.

im reporting the post because gym rules say about personal attacks and sharing personal info.
I defended myself years ago on what happend to my situation this is completely irrelevant to the topic.

It is a public auction, there is nothing private about it.

Also, heckling the seller to get a lower price is against ebay policy. Here are eBay's buyer rules. You are supposed to pay the price of the item that you won. Super simple stuff.

First of all this was over 4 years ago get over yourself already.
this has nothing to do with this topic.

Quit acting like a big shot and stop bullying me for something that had nothing to do with you.

fix your post because i will not take your abuse any longer. fix them now.

This is why I am posting it.

If you don't want people to tell others about exact transactions that happened then don't pretend they didn't happen, or don't do them in the first place. That transaction is one of many. :nonono:

The point of posting is to provide the original post with facts, or at best the most realistic understanding.

Back on topic,

The common card Neo Sheets that are all over ebay were ending around $20 a piece. There was a seller who had a lot of them that continually re-listed them. Some were not even getting bids at $20.

I noticed you posted about Base set sheets. In my opinion the best base set sheet is the "test sheet". It is a sheet that I considered purchasing because it reflects a unique perspective into ptcg history. I knew a guy who claimed to have multiple copies but unfortunately that connection went cold years ago.

Last edited:
You just like to get your shots in at me scott thats all you ever do.
That was over 4 years ago and i already explained myself then. I shouldent have to defend myself now when that was so long ago.
I asked you nicely to fix the post via pm but you refuse to cooperate with me.

This is why we never get along. I asked nicely but you still keep on doing this.

I tried to keep peace, this was peaceful until scott came in here and did what he did.

I want these post to be fixed.

Crazy, drop it. Pop has already spoken on the matter, and his word is final. Stop trying to cause more issues.

Sheets

Hello there fellow PokePeoples...Any idea where to find on of these precious sheets from the base set? Anybody selling them? Money is no object when it comes to get one of these things!

Ebay is an okay place to go but there are several other spots on the internet that they pop up on. Persistence is key when it comes to these. I can help you work on getting started just send a message back from the pm I sent you.

As mentioned above it is hard to come by a decent priced sheet as most are very collectable. I have the neo sheet and that is all I have been able to get.

Crazy, You need to un-wedge the undies dude....Seriously. I personally don't care how many sheets you have, you are far from a expert, not a attack just a very clear observation. I don't think it is everyone else, just you. :)

You just like to get your shots in at me scott thats all you ever do.
That was over 4 years ago and i already explained myself then. I shouldent have to defend myself now when that was so long ago.
I asked you nicely to fix the post via pm but you refuse to cooperate with me.

This is why we never get along. I asked nicely but you still keep on doing this.

I tried to keep peace, this was peaceful until scott came in here and did what he did.

I want these post to be fixed.

You gonna cry? If so please post it on youtube, XD

Last edited:
:lol: ok so if im not the expert who has more sheets and more years of experience than anyone else than who is?

whatever dude i'm not even gonna get upset at your comment.
As i told scott via pm im not gonna stress on the issue any further.
I know whats what in my life and what i am or was involved with.
I know my situation i was at the time 4 years ago.
You wanna attack go ahead just remember your material of attacks is outdated and irrelevant.

Now back to topic ok stop derailing this thread addressing me.

overall sheets 50 or more and been collecting 8 years this december.
Top sheets i own
11 shadowless pre first edition sheets
4 base unlimited holo sheet
out of 50 sheets about 30 of them are somehow someway related to the base set.

overall sheets 50 or more and been collecting 8 years this december.
Top sheets i own
11 shadowless pre first edition sheets
4 base unlimited holo sheet
out of 50 sheets about 30 of them are somehow someway related to the base set.

Mind sharing how you came across Base Test sheets? How did you hear of them and stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back