Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Which berries are good

Hello everyone...

I just wanted to know, which berries work best to restore HP. I want the best ones for 2 of my pokemon. If there are also berries that heal and cure pokemon of poison, burn, etc. then I would love to know about them.

:clap: Thanks :clap:

If you've got low-hp pokemon, Sitrus is okay. Once you get below 50% or 30%hp (can't remember which), you get healed for 30hp. It's one of the ones I use a bit for lv10 battles.

I seem to have a problem with figy/mago berries. They don't seem to replenish my all health just a bit and not nearly as good as a sitrus berry. Is there anything else I have to do to make the berries work right, maybe it might be something with my personality or somethin??

no its not right if they make berries that don't work because of a personalitty. it wouldn't ba right! also i used every sing berry i found so far and nothing bad happened. look in my post!!

It may not be 'right' in your opinion, but it's true: different berries can be more or less effective, depending on their taste and how much the Pokémon in question likes/dislikes that particular taste...

'mom

Back