Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Whos coming down to the San Diego Dragon prerelease?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im pretty sure im going ill see you there water pokemon master ^_^also metagross ex if you went to the coasta mesa prerealese can you tell me who you where id like to get a positive i d on some people that went ^_^

MetaGrossEX said:
I'll be there to win it :D

Sure you will Abe. Didn't you say that about the Comic-Con, the R/S Challenge, and the Sandstorm Prerelease. I'll be there to crush your hopes once again Abe. Hope to see you there.

I SHOULD be there, but I just found out my dad works in the morning on saturday, so it will definitly be a drawback... I dont know how im going to make it, but ill try... :(

I'll be there to own the lot of ya to next Tuesday, JUST like at the Sandstorm Prerelease!

...Or not.

Anyway, since I planned to go to the Costa Mesa tournament (But couldn't due to illness), I didn't keep up with the San Diego one much. I read on PT & E's website that it's going to actually be held at the convention center this time, instead of the hotel, like the last few times. Could anyone tell me if this is true? (I'd just prefer some confirmation.)

what happened to the SD crowd on Sunday. Alot of you guys didn't bother to come. I guess it was too far for you guys or something...... . Anyways, LA will try to make it to the next one on Sat so be ready guys. :cool: :lightning

Dragons

SaNdy-MaN said:
what happened to the SD crowd on Sunday. Alot of you guys didn't bother to come. I guess it was too far for you guys or something...... . Anyways, LA will try to make it to the next one on Sat so be ready guys. :cool: :lightning

Well, I couldn't go. I had homework. But, I will be there for the San Diego Dragon Prelease. I will do my best. And Abraham, don't be so cocky. :psychic:

Darksight530 said:
Well, I couldn't go. I had homework. But, I will be there for the San Diego Dragon Prelease. I will do my best. And Abraham, don't be so cocky. :psychic:

yes,yes i will if you don't like it Then i hope you prove me wrong nick . :D :lol: :D :lol: :pokeball:

Nothing wrong with being confident, as long as it's all in good fun. :thumb: Just don't overdo it though, because it does get rather annoying very quickly.

And San Diego probably didn't bother to come because they have their own pre-release tournament on their hometurf. ;) That, along with the distance...

And San Diego probably didn't bother to come because they have their own pre-release tournament on their hometurf. ;) That, along with the distance...[/QUOTE]

Yeah but when theres one in SD LA players show up. I guess SD players can only show up in SD, that's too bad. :(

OK guys, time to get back on track. This is a "roll call" topic, not whos gonna beat who.

Thanks for understanding,
- CHRISBO, Administrator

P.S. And yes, I'm gonna be there too keepin' an eye on ya bunch o' muttonheads (j/k) :lol: .

Chrisbo said:
OK guys, time to get back on track. This is a "roll call" topic, not whos gonna beat who.

Thanks for understanding,
- CHRISBO, Administrator

P.S. And yes, I'm gonna be there too keepin' an eye on ya bunch o' muttonheads (j/k) :lol: .

Your right Chris this is a roll call, but I can't guarantee you how many LA players will show up since most of them got a petty good fill on prizes.

PS: what's a muttonhead anyway.
:D

Yeah but when theres one in SD LA players show up. I guess SD players can only show up in SD, that's too bad. :(
*coughs* But, the other times when the LA crew showed up here in SD, there WASN'T a duplicate event in LA for them to stay home for, right? So it was travel, or don't play at all...;) Whereas this time there IS both a 'home' and 'away' event. I went up to Costa Mesa so I could play for once, as I'll be judging here in SD on Saturday.

See you all there...

'mom

I think a muttonhead is just another word for "goof ball" or something along those lines. According to Websters, it means a stupid person.

I think it is going to be cool for people who went to the Costa Mesa tourny to come to this one. After all, one would have more experience with the set and would know much more about the cards and how to use them better.

My youngest brother, who is 9, wants to come and play the gameboy. So, is it really worth him coming and only playing for boosters or is there something else he can do? He sort of knows how to play the TCG, but I don't feel comfortable entering him into a major tournament in fear he may mess up major on something. Anyone have any input?

Also, I have a suggestion for everyone. Do not put low HP Pokemon in your deck, such as Magikarp. They can easily be killed with Pokemon that can attack the Bench, such as Kingdra. I put one Magikarp in my deck and it ultimately was what made me lose a few rounds.

Last edited:
know your role

Myself, who is 19, wants to come and play. =)

'Trek

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember this is a "Who's going" topic and related information about the event. Keep on topic.

i'll be there, with the same people i always go with, and i guess i'll have to own Abe one more time just like i did in the matches we played at pokemon rocks america. see you guys there.

pokepsy said:
i'll be there, with the same people i always go with, and i guess i'll have to own Abe one more time just like i did in the matches we played at pokemon rocks america. see you guys there.

Ok Carlos you know you were lucky but if you want to brag on a lucky win its ok i'm not going to get mad or nothing,i'll just have to get my rematch this saturday i'll see you there. :D :lol: :thumb: :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back