Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Who'ves Got A LiveJournal?

Nick15

Actually I should ask who DOESN'T have one. Everyone has one. ... Share your links if you have one! :D

(I'll reserve my link until later, it's not exactly a 'Gym friendly place... yet...)

LiveJournal is free.... though you just need to find someone with a code to activate one.

http://www.livejournal.com/ ... It's a blog of sorts. I don't care too much for blogs myself (I have my own website for that stuff.) Though it's kinds fun seeing the drama of other people's lives. It's like a soap opera. :D

If I ever start one, I'd probably make the whole thing up. And make it rather obvious that I'm making it up.

Not that my life doesn't have its interesting points. I just think a fake one would be fun.

I have one up :) Had one for years, and just recently started reusing it thanks to my girlfriend bugging me about it.

I'm currently in the process of writing my own -- as I've said before. Going to write it in PHP, I'm also going to write an API for it :)

I've been thinking about it off and on for the past couple days, and I finally decided I should try it out... Anyone want to invite me please? I don't want to pay money...

Just email me, someone, if you'd please get me in for free, and tell me what I'd have to do...

I've just been bored recently, and having something like this would give me something to do once in a while. Now the world will be able to get inside the mind of an article writer. ;-p

Last edited:
Back