Will all 200 Pokemon be in the TCG?

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by SGH Erika, Feb 7, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. SGH Erika

SGH Erika New Member

My kids were looking the poster that was included in the recent Ex Tin. They then made "wish lish" for trading cards they wanted off the Pokemon they saw on this chart. Among others, my daughter wants Spinda, Castform, Luvdisk, and Sealeo. My son choose Chimecho and Tropius. Some of these may in the Game Boy games, but they're not available in TCG form. (I did see that Sealeo will be in the Team Aqua Deck).

So, will all these pokemon eventually make it into the TCG, or are some only for the Game Boy and other games?

2. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

This was asked in another thread somewhere, but since I dont recall, I will post the answer I gave there here

Basically, by the end of the ADV 5 series just released in Japan, all the Pokemon will have at least one form released. 1, possibly 2 will be missing, and we should see both in Promo form, eventually (if we ever stop getting reprints..... =/ ).

The Pokemon we will NOT have 100% for sure (unless released as a promo, which Japan doesnt even have yet I think)

DEOXYS

Also we will likely have, but a slim chance we wont.... It was released in ADV 5 mini deck, so we should get it....

JIRACHI

As far as the Pokemon you mentioned, they are here

SPINDA - ADV5
    CASTFORM (Normal,Ice, Sun, and Rain) - ADV 5 (4 dif versions!)
    LOVDISC - ADV5
    SEALEO - Aqua's will be in AQ/MA set, normal one in ADV 5

CHIMECO - ADV5
    TROPIUS - ADV5

All Pokemon have been released in Japan, except for Deoxys. On the other hand, we wont have all 386(?) released in Nintendo form for a while prolly....

3. mysterioustrainer

mysterioustrainer New Member

Deoxy's is offically just as rare in Japan as it is in America in GB, TCG, and TV combined, however as time progress it will come out both in American and Japanese.

4. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

Well, until the movie release.... then it will just be rare here...