Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Winston-Salem, NC City Championship 11/20/04 (Update - Final Results)

Feraligatr

11141 Old US HWY 52
Winston-Salem, NC
336-764-4263
web site: http://www.game-haven.com/

Directions
I-40E or I-40W to US-52S to Hickory Tree Rd (exit 100). Turn left onto Hickory Tree Rd. Game Haven is located in a shopping center on the left side less than 1/2 mile down the road (Winn Dixie is on the right).

Date
Sat, Nov 20

Registration Time
11:30am - 12:30pm

Note: Decklists will be required and available onsite.

Start Time
1:00pm

Entry Fee
FREE

Format
Modified (Ex Ruby & Sapphire through Ex Team Rocket Returns including all Nintendo promo cards). If card has been reprinted in one of the sets mentioned above the older version can be used (i.e. Warp Point, Switch, etc).

Rounds
Based on attendance. After swiss rounds are completed, cut to single elimination best 2 out of 3 format (top ?? will be based on attendance per age group).

Prizes (per age group 10-, 11-14, 15+)
1st - 18 booster packs & 1st place medal
2nd - 9 booster packs
3rd - 4 booster packs
4th - 4 booster packs
5th and after - 1 booster pack

Every player will receive one Series 1 booster pack and CC Promo card.

Door Prizes
Deck Boxes
Deck Protectors
FireRed or LeafGreen GBA Game (if attendance is 30 or more)

Last edited:
re

ya i was at the prerelease and im just curious if you know what time the cc will be over?
I AM THE DROP KING

slicknscc it will depend on how many people attend and if you make the single elimination rounds. We should be completely finished (including single elimination rounds) by around 8pm. Actually I do remember you based on your last note. Look forward to seeing you in a little over a week.

okay thanks... I thought that last note would give it up lol... Although i do not plan on dropping out of cc.... but then again it wouldn't come as a suprise to alot of people

Thinking to myself, City Championships are popping up quickly. If I have nothing planned for Saturday, I hope to drive myself up and anyone else from my fellowship of friends to partake in this exciting event. It all comes down to which deck I plan to use. So, if I go, I hope to see many of you up there!

Just like to say that along with me will be David, maybe Bob. Ben will also be going along with Eddie, Dannie, John, and a new but old friend, Julian. I hope everyone welcomes Julian, this will be his first big event. I wish everyone good luck and I hope everyone has a lot of fun.

Less than a week to go before the first NC CC!!! Looking forward to seeing everyone there!!! Can't wait to see all the different decks. Also see change to single elimination. The cut will be based on attendance per age group (since an age group could have 8 or less in attendance). This will be announced after registration and before tournament starts.

Last edited:
Probably my last chance to post before Sat. As ncpicachufan2000 posted we got everything for the CC and there are some really cool surprises for everyone !!! I can't wait to see everyone there!!!

Foot note...

Just wanted to ask for thoughts and prayers today cause Jeff is going in for Surgery on the foot! We will be handing out pateince pills on Saturday at the Winston City Championship--- please bring some patience with you! Thanks! (he will be on crutches and bouncing around making judgements...oh boy!)

Hmm which foot? I had surgery on my left foot a few years back for a birth defect/bunyun. Best of luck to Jeff!

Back