Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Winston-Salem, NC City Championship

Feraligatr

Three weeks to go before the City Championship in Winston-Salem, NC. Please see details below. Feel free to email me with any questions at [email protected]. Also feel free to email me ahead of time to pre-register. I need either your POP ID or Name, State, and Age. Look forward to seeing you there!!!

11141 Old US Hwy 52
Winston-Salem, NC
919-678-0548

Date
Sat, February 7

Registration Time
11:30am - 1:00pm

Note: Decklists will be required and will be provided at the event.

Start Time
1:00pm

Entry Fee
$7

Format
Modified
(Expedition through Ex Dragon including Nintendo Black Star promos numbered 001 and higher)

Prizes (per age group - 10 & Under, 11-14, 15+)
1st - 36 Booster Packs
2nd - 18 Booster Packs
3rd - 9 Booster Packs
4th - 9 Booster Packs
5th thru 8th - 2 Booster Packs
9th and After - 1 Booster Pack

Note: 1st place winners will also receive a City Championship Medallion and VIP Package when attending the State Championship if the City Championship tournament has at least 8 players.

Hey Jeff, I now probably won't be able to go to the Winston tournament because I have a fencing touranament on that day and also on the 21st. Though if I am correct in seeing the Charlotte tournament has been moved to the 28th instead. So it's looking as if I will be showing up at that one unless I decide not to go to the fencing tournament on the 7th. I'll tell my final decision soon via email. I wish everyone that attends this event the best of luck and hopefully the best time that you can have.
~Nick

Received the medals (very cool looking !!!), promo cards, and prize support. All set for the big
day tomorrow!!! See everyone there !!!

WOW !!! We had a total of 55 people (10 & Under : 11, 11-14: 17, 15+: 27). Thanks to
everyone who showed up and made this a really successful tournament (actually bigger turnout from
the last Super Battlezone of 46) !!! :D Also special thanks to the Game Haven staff for all their
help and Brian Leary who helped with the tournament. This wouldn't have been successful without them !!! I will post more details and pictures later but here are the winners:

10 & Under - Hunter Wiseman
11-14 - Jordan Hill
15+ - Justin Fowler

10 & Under - Hunter Wiseman (Sceptile/Espeon/Zangoose)
11-14 - Jordan Hill (Gardevoir/Gardevoir Ex/Wobuffet/Wailord)
15+ - Justin Fowler (Blaziken/Rayquaza Ex/Ditto)

Back