Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

WizPog Posts Of Old - Anyone Have Them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaytonGymLeader

Do any of the historians of our community happen to have any of the archived threads from WizPoG on the subject of trickle-down for prizes as it related to the Gym Challenges? I'm somewhat interested in re-visiting this topic with Nintendo and I want to make sure my facts are correct and also possibly show how much of an uproar this caused the first time it was breached so long ago.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks BDS! Looks like the search function doesn't work. Also, it looks like the archive doesn't go back that far (April 2002). Anyone else happen to have this one specific thread stashed away somewhere?

I don't have the thread, but I do have something more important that might sway them. I received an email the other day about the Yu-Gi-Oh Regionals from a local store. Not sure why I got it, I don't play that evil game. But in it I saw this:

Q: If I play in this Regional, will I be able to play in others?

A: Yes – in fact, even if you win you will be able to play again – but your Invitation will be given to the next eligible player. You will still be able to win product prizes though. You also do not have to live in Illinois in order to play in the Pastimes Regional Event.

Now please note that is from an email about Yu-Gi-Oh regionals. Now if Upper deck can trickle down the invite, why can't Nintendo???

Last edited:
Now please note that is from an email about Yu-Gi-Oh regionals. Now if Upper deck can trickle down the invite, why can't Nintendo???

Exactly...well said Farbs.

`Sensei

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back