Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

world champ interview with Attempted Unkown

This guy is a terribad interviewer, people that watch his show that don't play Pokemon won't have ANY clue what's going on. And I don't even mean they won't understand terms like "setup deck" or "benched Pokemon", they won't even understand that there's an OP system for the game.
He should definitely stick to his day job as a mailman or whatever.

This guy is a terribad interviewer, people that watch his show that don't play Pokemon won't have ANY clue what's going on. And I don't even mean they won't understand terms like "setup deck" or "benched Pokemon", they won't even understand that there's an OP system for the game.

It wasn't THAT bad. There were a few confusing parts (for one who is not a pokemaniac), but overall, It was OK. And note: He did try to lead you to another website with the rules posted!

And let me get this straight, is this guy even a mail man, or is he just a poser? I noticed at the start of the video, it said something about how he is not affiliated in any way with the postal service. Did I misread something?

It wasn't THAT bad. There were a few confusing parts (for one who is not a pokemaniac), but overall, It was OK. And note: He did try to lead you to another website with the rules posted!

And let me get this straight, is this guy even a mail man, or is he just a poser? I noticed at the start of the video, it said something about how he is not affiliated in any way with the postal service. Did I misread something?

He said that his PROGRAM isn't affiliated with the postal service. He is, however, a mailman, as can be deduced from the fact that he says in the program that he delivers jeremy's mail.

Kid - you're pathetic. He's doing it for fun and it was a cool interview. And I'm guessing it was more directed towards people who already know how to play competitively. Don't talk about him like that as he is doing what he likes whereas you're doing what? Sitting on the PokeGym bashing people who have twice as much as you ever will? Get a life nerd you annoy the crap out of me and 99% of the other people on this forum.

pz

Kid - you're pathetic. He's doing it for fun and it was a cool interview. And I'm guessing it was more directed towards people who already know how to play competitively. Don't talk about him like that as he is doing what he likes whereas you're doing what? Sitting on the PokeGym bashing people who have twice as much as you ever will? Get a life nerd you annoy the crap out of me and 99% of the other people on this forum.

pz

I lol'd

I lol at your ugly face everytime I see you

OOOHHHH! BURRRNNNN!!!

You should have told him that Mime Jr. was a good card. I mean everyone knows that Mime Jr. and Ledian and Potion are the best cards in the format!

Nice interview though :p

OOOHHHH! BURRRNNNN!!!

You should have told him that Mime Jr. was a good card. I mean everyone knows that Mime Jr. and Ledian and Potion are the best cards in the format!

Nice interview though :p

AND YOU SHOULD OF TOLD HIM THAT KRUCIFER WAS THE INVENTOR OF MERCURY!

Back