Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Worlds invitation deadline extended!

SD PokeMom

Mod Supervisor
Staff member
http://www.go-pokemon.com/op/news/articles/38.html
Worlds Invitation Deadline Extended

Important information regarding attendance confirmation deadline.

Due to the short time between Canadian Nationals and the invited-player confirmation deadline of July 14th, Pokémon Organized Play has extended the deadline for all players worldwide to July 21st, 2008. Players who do not confirm their attendance to the World Championships by that date are subject to losing their invitation to the event.
POP will announce the final number of Last Chance Qualifier invitations shortly after the July 21st deadline.
'mom

Do you have to reply using paperwork that is mailed to us? We got the email notification but nothing in the mail yet.

MY suggestion is DO NOT wait for your "invitation" packet! Use your email (the information is on the email) and get them the information they are asking for asap! I postal mailed a copy of our airline reservation and hotel confirmation. One or the other or both would be good, or whatever depending on your arranagements. The sooner you get it to them the better! They also have video game showdown in NY City next weekend, so they are going to be busy. It takes time to get all the paperwork in order. To be assured you get yours in ontime....send it now.

New email received in my son's inbox today with more consent forms and information to be filed by 7/21/08. Check your email to be sure everything is filed on time. The consent forms must be notorized also.

Back