Worlds tourny layout ???????

Discussion in 'World Championships' started by superman123, Jul 11, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. superman123

superman123 New Member

I wanted to know since I here alot of people talking about 128 in almost every age divdision. How many rounds will it be and what will the cut to. top 16, 32, or 64(you never know Thanks for the help)
    and if know what records are going to get in.

2. Bohn

Bohn New Member

8 rounds (swiss)
    Top32

afaik

3. headsrcool

headsrcool New Member

Yep, 8 Rounds, Top 32, all age groups. 6-2 should make it.

4. TheDarkTwins

TheDarkTwins Active Member

I think for Masters it will break 128. Not sure in the other age groups. That would mean that it would be 8 rounds with a T32 cut. I am not sure on the other age groups, but I think T32 cut is safe to say for all 3 age groups.

Drew

5. Pablo

Pablo New Member

I'm looking for videogames:
    *Conker's Bad Fur Day 64
    *Donkey Kong 64 (with expansion pack)
    *Game and Watch Gallery 4 GBA

Last edited: Aug 31, 2008
  6. Magnechu

Magnechu Active Member

Yeah Pablo, you're right, but we may get more than 128 in 15+, so they *might* do 8 rounds? Who knows.

7. mumsascrappa

mumsascrappa Active Member

Paperwork I have that was given out to T8 jr at Nationals and I have a copy of it does say 7 rounds, but I think it is unknown at this time and/or not confirmed about the absolute numbers, especially with the MA group. I'm sure we will all know for certain very soon.

8. TheDarkTwins

TheDarkTwins Active Member

I agree with this. I think what ends up happening is the following. If 8 or more people don't show up for Masters then that makes up for the 8 extra invites that were given out at Nationals. If that happens I expect 7 rounds, if not, I expect 8 rounds.

Drew