Would it be pointless for me to buy the Battle E-cards?

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Postdog2Gengar, Nov 2, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Postdog2Gengar

Postdog2Gengar New Member

Well, I plan on buying them anyway, but I can't be patient. I know that the trainers' Pokemon on all 3 of the e-card sets are lv. 100 (a big mistake on Nintendo's part, if you ask me). My Pokemon are just shy of lv. 50, and I haven't beaten the Elite Four on Sapphire yet. Are there other things on the Battle e-cards besides trainers? Should I buy now and use those things until my Pokemon are trained to lv. 100? What do you suggest?

2. SwampertEX

SwampertEX New Member

Not all the Pokemon are lvl 100, It tells you on the card what lvl they're at. So the answer is yes.
    -Swampert

3. SwampertEX

SwampertEX New Member

I mean No sorry!

4. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

The Trainers Pokemon vary from 50-100, but I believe 1 out of every set (6 total) are actually lvl 100 cards.

Also dotn forget the rare berry cards as well

or the 1st legit appearances of 3 Pokemon not available in RuSa yet. 2 from RBY, 1 from GSC

5. Kyfogre22

Kyfogre22 New Member

hmm spectreon, which 3 pokémon would these be?

6. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

SPOILERS

The 3 new Pokemon are

Blastoise (YAY)

Gengar (Cool)

and Houndoom (wished it was something else, but eh, whatcha gonna do?)

7. Postdog2Gengar

Postdog2Gengar New Member

Ok, so if I buy the cards now, I can battle 5/6 of the trainers (because only 1 has lv. 100 pkmn), use the rare berries, and the exclusive Pokemon? Because if this is true, I definately want to buy them now.

8. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

Yes you can battle them, they will not show up in your game, or on your dex though. But you can battle them til your hearts content.....

also the trainers with all lvl50 and lvl100 will be added to your Battle Tower

there are 6 cards (2 of each pokemon, 1 from each set, 2 per series) with a gold foil stamp, they are the ones with the older pokemon.

9. Kyfogre22

Kyfogre22 New Member

Hmm. Question. If i understand this, you could catch G, B and H and use them in battle? If so, change my list is being. Buh-bye Gyrados and dusclops! :D

Last edited: Nov 4, 2003
  10. RainbowRichards

RainbowRichards Active Member

No, you can't catch them - you can battle an opponent who has them... (but don't get them listed in your pokedex :()

11. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

Besides, I wouldnt trade my Dusclops for Gengar if my life depended on it, I am very attached to it. I love my EVIL-CLOPS.......