Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Would you rather game!!

Prize_Card

hey guys I thought of this game in my head.. and it seems like it would be really fun!

So heres how it works someone posts Would you rather do (so-and-so) or (so-and-so)

then the person below says what they would rather do, then ask another would you rather question.

Ill start it off,

Would you rather lose all your pokemon cards, or Fight a homeless person??

(Oh and wait at least 5 posts before posting again, so theres no spam) :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
i would fight a homeless people. depends if he has weapons.

would u rather go naked in work/school all day or would u rather have no home and car?

Easy. No home and car. You can always sleep at someone elses house and you can always travel with any kind of mass transit.

Would you rather cheat to win from a cheater or would you rather try to expose his cheating by doing something verry dirty?

def sephiroth.

would u rather have 1,000,000$ or would u rather have 3 copies of every single card out right now and future cards?
(prize_card i think u should say that u can only post after 3 posts or something?

which book any book? def pokemon battle revolution. i never really wanted to buy it but since its free, why not?

would u rather win worlds once or win nats twice.

Go to worlds.

Would you rather see this thread get locked right now or just run out of control like it is on course to do now?

Wii, coolest application of technology I've seen in a VERY long time.

Would you rather have your primary deck stolen or your Diamond/Pearl game stolen?

2 boxes of MD because I think 2009 will be MD-on.

Would you rather have a pokémon in real life or live your life in the pokémon universe?

Live in the Pokemon universe.

Would you rather have a a Windows XP only computer or a Windows Vista computer (no dual booting :tongue:)

sorry? u mean liike would i rather fly or teleport to places in life? i would teleport(reasons are secret)hehehe

would u rather have 100 lvl.xs or 200 Exs.

Amped (never drank either, but at least the Amped can has an old school or new code on the bottom lol).

Would you rather have a really powerful desktop computer or a less powerful but portable laptop.

Really powerful desktop computer. I already have the less powerful labtop =]

Would you rather watch CSI right now or open a fake box of pokemon cards?

Back