Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Wow... I REALLY need to stop playing Eevees... =D Top 4 Report

KAZUTO!!!

So, well, after Eevees being my main deck all season (the ONLY deck I've ever brought to a Premier Event this season...), I decide to play Eevees. I make a few changes to my BRs list (the list I used is the exact one featured in the Eeveelutions Article).

Well, I get there, and the store opens late annoyingly, so we're forced to stand outside talking. Oh well. Yeah, I let people borrow stuff, then get registered.

3 rounds, Top 2 Cut. Yays.

Round 1 vs. Kingdra (Lucario-Master)

Oh, whoo, Auto-Win first match. I'm off to a good start. =D

Anyway, he gets slow set up and I'm seriously wrecking him. Finally he sets up a Kingdra... and finally he gets back into the game.

I forget to Cosmic Power for a couple turns, so he catches up (I'm still a Prize ahead). I keep up a Leafeon swarm (I love TSD, lol), and I'm ahead till the very end.

Now, here's where this gets super exciting. Lol.

He just KO'd my Leafeon. I have a fully powered up Jolteon, but with just one Multi and no Lightning on the Bench, and an Eevee with 1 Energy. I have a Warp Point in hand. Everything on his Bench I could easily take with Jolteon... but I miss play and put up Jolteon, so that I can't Warp now. Oh well. I Warp anyway and Retreat Eevee. He missplays so badly by putting up Claydol instead of Uxie Lv.X (he could have Retreated Uxie and Aqua Pumped for game), so I'm happy. I Thunderjolt since I can't Lightning Strike (argh, WHERE ARE MY LIGHTNINSSSS????) :lol:, and get tails. Doesn't matter really. He attaches a Water to Dol, Cosmics so he only has two cards left, Trade Offs (Uxie Lv.X), and I'm thinking he MUST have a Warp there somewhere.... But he doesn't and he just passes. Now I know he doesn't have a Warp, and all I need to do is either get a heads on Thunderjolt or a Lightning Energy. No Lighning Energy, so I Thunderjolt again... tails. I know I'm going to lose now, but I may as well let him finish his turn, when he asks me "Are you sure you don't want to scoop right now? Because, you know, it's kind of game right now..." and then he kind of reminds me that he might not have the Water in his hand, so I just say no, just finish your turn, so, sure enough, he passes. Lol. Next turn I draw into a Lightning and win. =) GG.

1-0

Round 2 vs. Rhyperior/Machamp/Tyranitar

Well, he has Energy drought, even though he's playing like 20 ENergy. XD Oh well, I still would've won, I think. I get amazing set up and sweep through him with Glaceon and Leafeon. GG.

2-0

Round 3 vs. DuskGar

I know Glaceon is key to this matchup, but I get a horrid start (Baltoy). It's all right though, I still get out like a T3 Glaceon (not Lv.X), anyway, which may not be great, but it's better than nothing. So yeah.

And thus it begins. He gets set up like crazy, and I know I can easily win if I get my Glaceon Lv.X out (He had Dusknoir Lv.X out, I could 2HKO him, and I had Unown G on Glaceon). I Bebe's for it... it's Prized. No biggie, I think, I'll just get Azelf. Azelf's Prized. An Eevee's Prized. Another key card is Prized. Azelf Lv.X is Prized. Roseannes is Prized. What the what?

Well, I really don't need to say more, I devoted all my resources into Glaceon, and thus left Leafeon weak on the Bench, and Gengar just sniped it off. =( GG.

2-1

So, I get 3rd or 4th (we don't know... yet), get 4 packs, pull Machamp, Torterra, Mamoswine, and Luxury Ball. Yeah.

However, it should be noted that I played a fun battle with Po-Po-Pocchama, and I didn't really shuffle, so I get like a horrid start, and it ends up lone Glaceon vs. like 3 Dusknoirs and a Bronzong or something. He has 1 Prize left, I have 5. I only have 1 Energy on Glaceon (and Unown G). Glaceon isn't a Lv.X. I Snow Cloak stall and eventually draw in to stuff (Glaceon Lv.X and Energy) and win. Lol.

Props:

Eevees
All the Eeveelutions
Team Hatter
Team B
Eevees
Eevees
Eevee
2-1
Prize Packs
Eevee
Winning with lone Glaceon vs. like 3 Dusknoirs and 1 Bronzong

Slops:

Po-Po-Pocchama for going 1-2
Prize Cards
Not making Cut

Last edited:
nice, and ya I did make a big misplay but for somereson I was thinking that jotleon only needed 1 lgithnig for its atack so I thought you wuld have Kod it, stupid me.

Po-Po-Pocchama - Yeah, I know I should've. It should have been you and me in Top 2 again! =D

Bliz101 - Thanks, yeah, it was closer than I thought. Lol. Ah well, I blame it on not Cosmic Powering or Speed STadiuming. Lol.

Lucario-Master - Yes, I was like PLEASE don't put up Uxie. PLEASE! And then you put up Claydol and I'm like YAY! Lol.

how r u guys getting there? driuving or public transit. and also, can u pm me your cell so that i can call u and we can go together kty!

Thanks PokePockets. I know, no one else but Po-Po-Pocchama and I seem to be able to get Eevees to work (and some other people... lol). =P But yeah, I think Eevees is underated, and IMO its only Auto Loss is to Gigas (which Auto-Wins like everything, so yeah). AMU, Tort, and Gengar are all hard-ish matchups, but winable. But I have yet to beat Gigas.

Back