Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Wurmy

Status
Not open for further replies.

metricus

Well its almost itme to find something other then Flygon+Sceptile, and here what I'm thinkimg about doin could anyone give me pointers on how to make it better.

Pokemon 24

3x Wormadam:grass:
3x Wormadam:fighting:
3x Burmy:grass:
3x Burmy:fighting:
2x Furret sw
3x Sentret sw
2x Breloom sw
2x Shroomish sw
3x Smeargle 2w

Trainers 14

2x Night Maintenance
4x TVR
2x Celio's Network
3x PETM
2x Mr. Stones Project
1x Scott

Energy 20

7x :grass:
11x :fighting:
2x Scramble

Strategy

Wormadam:grass:: Well attacking of course.

Wormadam:fighting:: The same.

Furret: Because it can search for any 2 cards from my deck, and its batton pass works well with Wormadam since it can give all or some of its energy to either one and switch to bring out one Wormadam or Brellom all powered up (plus 40 damage ain't to bad either).

Brellom: Its a nice second attacker and works well because of its type and energy.

Smeargle: Its extremely useful because it can search for up to 3 basic energy and doesn't need any to do so.

Night Maintenance: I use it to refuel my deck because as you can guess my deck gets pretty low sometimes.

TVR: Its a good addition to any deck and it can discard one card which I usually make an energy becuase then I can use Burmys wear cloak and attach it to Burmy which helps me get energy on it quick.

Celio's Network: To search for pokemon

PETM: Same as above

Mr. Stones Project: to get energys from my deck or discard pile (preferably my discard pile).

Scott: To search for supporters to do the other stuff I said.

Thats my decklist and I don't think I need a strategy for the energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back