WWE fans

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by deckmaster, Aug 31, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. deckmaster

deckmaster Active Member

Ten WWE Wrestlers, have been suspended do to testing postive for Steroids and other drugs. Suspended superstars are rumored to be Ken "Mr. Kennedy" Anderson and Chavo Guerrero, Darren "William Regal" Matthews, John "Johnny Nitro" Hennigan, Anthony Carelli, Mike Bucci, Shane Helms, Robert "Booker T" Huffman, Adam "Edge" Copeland, Charles Haas, Jr. and Randy Orton. Suspensions are said to be due to "violations of a policy that tests for steroids and other drugs". Although these are rumored, that these "superstars" have been suspended, the fact is, that ten WWE wrestlers have been suspended, which raises a concern, of who actually did take these drugs? My guess is, we will have to wait and see who is missing from the roster, come Monday night... Thoughts and opinions are very much welcomed.

Deckmaster™

Last edited: Aug 31, 2007
  2. Hatter™

Hatter™ Active Member

i was SHOCKED especially because some of the names that are rumored to be suspended are HUGE names like edge, orton, and MISSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR KENNEDY.................................. KENNNEDY!

EDIT: O THEY RELEASED THE NAMES...

3. Docfrost

Docfrost New Member

From what I have read and understand there are atleast 10 suspensions for violation of the Wellness Policy in the WWE. The names have not been released yet but the names that have been tossed around are the ones that involved with the Signature Pharmacy scandal. It looks like Masters, Batista, Funaki, and Umaga can also be added to that list of names.

4. Poliwag92

Poliwag92 New Member

Yeah the WWE is just dead.

Yesterday you have McMahon and this nun trying to figure out that coach is McMahons son. This has gone way too far and since the Benoit death and the limo faux pas it's going downhill fast.

5. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

:eek: WAIT! are you telling me that those guys with little heads and giant muscles, ARE on Steroids!? WOW! Had no idea :lol:

6. Phazon Elite

Phazon Elite New Member

Wow, I feel like a moron...

In a staged arena such as the WWE, what difference does it make if an athlete is on steroids?

7. deckmaster

deckmaster Active Member

Hehe:lol:'ll be honest with you, WWE is better for a storyline wreslting but Ring of honor is better for actual wrestling.

8. AgentP

AgentP New Member

CM Punk is the new ECW Champion and discussion of recent suspentions.

According to www.wwe.com CM Punk defeated John Morrison for the ECW Title at the TV Taping in Cincinnati, Ohio!

Now this comes off the heals of the WWE Suspending 11 wrestlers for buying steriods and HGH from online pharmacies. WWE has not released names yet, but John Morrison was one of the suspected, and that he loses his title on a TV taping, helps prove that he will be suspended.

Other suspected wrestlers that could be suspended are (taken from various news articles and websites):
    Chavo Guerrero
    Umaga
    Randy Orton
    Mr. Kennedy
    William Regal
    Funaki
    Charlie Haas
    King Booker
    Edge
    Greggory Helms

WWE will make the names public as of Nov 1st. But I am sure we can start figuring it out ourselves, as we see who isn't on TV. But based on this list of possible names, Raw will take the biggest hit.

It was also suspected that Mike Bucci aka Simon Dean and Nova, was that list, but instead of him getting a suspention, he has been fired! Bucci was not on the active roster, instead he had a backstage management roll, and worked as a trainer with OVW.

WWE.com mentioned that Umaga vs. Jeff Hardy, for the IC Title, will start off RAW this Monday (which will be taped Sunday night in Columbus). If Hardy wins the belt, then that could mean, that Umaga will be on suspention.

Discuss!

9. Poliwag92

Poliwag92 New Member

Please give up on WWE/ECW. Things have gone too far now and is not entertaining.

10. Hatter™

Hatter™ Active Member

wag: and yet sadly, theyre doing better than TNA....
    but ya i saw that and was liek o well at least punk is champ now : )
    and itd be cool to see hardy as champ, if he wins i wanna see how they make him beat umaga, probably like "OH HE HIT HIS HEAD ON THE TURNBUCKLE, SCHOOL BOY PIN 1..2..3.."

11. Poliwag92

Poliwag92 New Member

UFC is where it's at.

12. (TYranitarFReak)

(TYranitarFReak) New Member

great! all of the gonna-be-suspended wrestlers are the ones i hate!

Does Umaga even needs to take any drugs?

13. Eye on Ankle

Eye on Ankle New Member

Pardon my ignorance, for am I am sure you answered this question already, but have the names been released?

14. SomethingElse

SomethingElse Active Member

Also, Eugene and Cryme Tyme were release yesterday/today, I doubt that list is completely accurate. Cryme Tyme was a huge fan favorite recently, I loved what they were doing for Tag Team, since nothing big has been going for the Tag Team Championships recently, then just cut out of nowhere is shocking

15. deckmaster

deckmaster Active Member

TNA is a great wrestling organization.

16. Jim Ferrell

Jim Ferrell New Member

This move will certainly change up some storylines. The WWE has been stagnant for awhile. I sorely miss the Attitude Era. It's no secret that their shows are boring. The need to start giving the people what they want or they'll crumble. I think once SuperCena finally gets exposed to kryptonite and gets hit with a giant meteorite, he'll lose the WWE Title. They have so much talent, its hard to find enough work for them all. And this suspension issue with the Wellness Program does cut away some of the fat.

Superstars like Edge, Ken Kennedy (who was supposed to have a HUGE push), Orton, Umaga, and William Regal really hurts the company with their departure. I liked Regal as RAW GM. Umaga is destruction and should always be in the top title hunt with whatever show he's on. Orton had a huge angle going with Cena, and possibly could have won the title at Unforgiven. Now how many more months do we have to stand "The Champ Being Here?" This pushes Edge's return back farther, possibly missing WrestleMania. And I've already said that Kennedy was supposed to be involved in a rather large story angle. They've never really utilized Booker from the start. The others are just excess weight IMO, even Johnny Nitro...Morrison, Cryme Time and Eugene.

The WWE needs REAL tag-team divisions. They need the Hardys, the Dudleys, the Edge and Christians. Real tag team calibur champions. How many weeks has been since we've even seen World Tag Champs Cade and Murdoch in a real championship match? Don't get me started on the former WWE Tag Champs, the supposed Greasers. MVP & Hardy teaming together? I like the idea, but where's Hardy's US Title? The Divas have finally gotten lifts in Candice, Beth Phoenix, Mickie James, and Melina who can actually really do the Title justice instead of the Marias, Torrie Wilsons, Ashleys, and Jillians who really are just a large set of breasts. However, I did NOT say they weren't hot and not worth watching. :biggrin:

I'd like to see Triple H champ again. He gets badgered with "the only reason he's champ is because he's banging the Stephanie" remarks constantly. He's a mega star, with incredible talent, commitment, and can play the heel/face role perfectly. He hasn't been champion in 2.5 years. And he needs a run like Cena, that would be believable to me. He's far more credible in the fact that he is talented and capable of performing out diabolical plans. I'd also like to see Rey be champ again. The WWE is going to have a hard time selling that one though. Rey is now in a Smackdown full of giants. He'd need a miracle to defeat any of them. I'd rather see Mark Henry as World Heavyweight Champ though. Supposedly, he's done after Unforgiven. And that's irritating, they had this talent in this guy for ten years, and did nothing with him other than impregnate Mae Young with a plastic hand. I'd also like to see a big rivalry between CM Punk and Big Daddy V on ECW. That show also needs some other title. Bring back the TV Title or something.

Just my thoughts,

~Jim

17. AgentP

AgentP New Member

It's been reported that WWE has contacted Shawn Michaels about an early return for him, and he has turned it down.

Also WWE is currently in talks with Chris Jericho's agent about his return.

WWE is obviously doing this to help fill the voids in the roster, the suspensions has left.

18. clement30

clement30 New Member

The suspensions are, in my oppinion, alittle late. Though I didn't think most of these guys would be cut, I did think that some of the stars were using HGH and steroids.

In regards to champions on the program, the CM Punk-Big Daddy V rivalry actually sounds pretty good.
    ECW does need a few more championships, especially, IMO, some sort of Tag Team Championship. A lot of people love the Tag Team matches. It is time for the Game to rightfully claim the title "King of Kings", by beating John Cena for the title. I liked Umaga as the Intercontinental Champ, but would rather see Jeff Hardy as the champ, since he can actually be beat, unlike Umaga, who was just too strong for that title. Unfortunatly, the only championship that Rey can win on Smackdown is the Cruiser Weight title, and he has to beat a leprachuan to do it. Finally, Matt Hardy should be US champion, since he is way better, more popular, and has more experience than MVP.

19. Jim Ferrell

Jim Ferrell New Member

Jericho returning is something that needs to happen. The WWE needs some more of that mega star power. I personally cannot wait for HBK to return, but he needs to return completely healthy. He's had major back problems, and needs to completely rehab his knee.

A Jericho HHH Rivalry would make the whole 2007 year.

~Jim

20. Zeckmear

Zeckmear New Member

Bring back Hogan!!