Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

You MAY want to purchase airfare to Hawaii soon...

Pokemon No Baka

I spoke to my Hawaii buyer, and she told me that airfare to Hawaii is looking to increase for August travel. Apparently, August is a busy month for Hawaii, so most airlines will not be taking any sort of price decrease for travel during that time.

I booked my air last week. It was about $610 pp round-trip from Seattle to Kona.

I also booked the hotel room via the pokemon tcg website. I looked into getting a travel agent rate, but the Hilton Waikoloa Village doesn't offer a special rate for August travel. The best I could find was $299 per night. The Pokemon website has it at $240 per night. Also, when we book travel through Pokemon, they get room block credit for our stay. Depending upon their agreement, this may lower their rental cost for the tournament space, provide them with free rooms... etc and so forth. (I do NOT know the terms of the contract between the Hilton Waikoloa Village and PUI, those were just examples).

I hope to see everyone at the LCQ that can make it!

Some of us have roommates/playerbestfriends who have family in hawaii and will use this as an added bonus to vacation there.

Back