Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Yuta koma...sonethibg decklust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

I cabbt type a list to save my life on iphone so i iploaded a video so do a you tube search for pokemon yuta and ull see a quick video record

Peace. Im off to airport now. Bye see ypu in 18 hrs

^is that what those are? warp energies? Also surprising is the 3 Prof Oak's new theory and that 1-1 dialgia tech. . . and the dragonite FB

Can anyone tell what the one card in between the Luxury Ball and Night Maintenance is? Or what the two energies are behind the Lightning?

Warps over Calls...Dialga over Mismagius...PONT over Claydol/other hand refreshers...Dragonite over Ambipom...

For the first time, I can honestly say that I don't understand the list of the deck that won Worlds.

.::.18.::.

2-2 Luxray GL Lv.X
2-2 Garchomp C Lv.X
1-1 Dialga G Lv.X
1 Azelf LA
2-1 Uxie Lv.X
1 Dragonite FB
1 Lucario GL
1 Bronzong G
1 Crobat G

.::.31.::.

4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
3 Professor Oak's New Theory
2 Roseanne's Research
2 Pokémon Collector
2 Bebe's Search
1 Aaron's Collection
3 SP Radar
4 Poké Turn
3 Power Spray
4 Energy Gain
1 Night Maintenance
1 Pokémon Communication
1 Luxury Ball

.::.11.::.

3 Warp Energy
2 [L]
4 Double Colorless Energy
2 [M]

Here in Italy the 1-1 Dialga is pretty common. =O I see it isn't so common in the other countries.
The absence of Call Energies, the PONTs and the Dragonite impressed me anyway.

Warps over Calls...Dialga over Mismagius...PONT over Claydol/other hand refreshers...Dragonite over Ambipom...

For the first time, I can honestly say that I don't understand the list of the deck that won Worlds.

Pont is searchable and cant be dragon rushed. Besides it can´t be sprayed. Sometimes Dragonites helps more than Ambipom because it can´t be revenge koed by croak and can be useful against luxray gl. besides if garchomp c x has 3 or more energies, ambipom does nothing.

^Dragonite also comes with a weakness to what it is supposed to counter, lacks Tail Code which is an amazing atack, takes more energy, has a huge retreat cost and is nearly unusable against anything that isn't SP.

Obviously it worked in a worlds enviroment where SP was likely the most dominant force, but I think Ambipom still has the best overable usability.

I think the biggest shocker is the lack of Promocroak.

I kind of like it. Special metals or not, 3 warp energies means that dialga can still tank with garchomp. It really helps against Donphan, Cursegar, and many other decks. Dragonite is decent, but I think Ambipom comes first in a list and then dragonite if you can fit it in. No promocroak is pretty weird, but I guess that Garchomp is the mirror.

well actually the warp is super smart with dialga allowing you to get it to the bench just to get rid of bodies like someone said before it also adds a tanking option. People have to remember that Luxchomp lists had started to all be similar so when playing someone with this they would probably still think you had Toxicroak G promo and ambipom and still try to play around them. I dislike not having a psychic I just love lock up so much with azelf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back