Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Yveltal moveset?

If you are wanting to build a physical attacker, I would do away with Foul Play. Dragon Rush is ok, accuracy is going to be an issue at times- which could be bad if you are in definite need to make your attack land. Getting rid of Foul Play for something else is ideal because you would have to have a higher attack stat then your opponent to get the best results for using Foul Play.

I suggest this:

Sky Attack
Tailwind
Dark Pulse
Oblivion Wing

In singles, hp restore is good, so Tailwind for the speed boost and further increase your chances for the flinch. Sky Attack for physical, Dark Pulse and Oblivion Wing for special. Even though Oblivion Wing does not have the added flinch effect- it will help Yvetal stick around longer in the clutch with that small chance of flinch from King's Rock.

This is how I would build for single battle, and IMO the best bet for results vs chances on attacks missing, speed issues, and having something in the clutch per say.

Alright, I'm new to this. My moveset will probably suck, but just deal with it. And Yveltal has a horrible move pool, so some moves you need to use just as fillers. And I pretty much stick to the basics, anyway.
Dark Pulse (Good STAB move, boosted by Dark Aura and has 20% Flinch)

Oblivion Wing (Good STAB, restores HP for Life Orb loss)

Steel Wing

Sucker Punch

Back