Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Zam Is Bak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elevandar

OK PPLS
half of u probobly know
but
as said by Pokebeack.com and WPM (thats water pokemon master) have rooted up some glorious new info
ZAM IS BACK
THATS RITE
Zam * is in the next TCG set mirical crystil (spelling soz ppl)
along with a billion other awsome exs, check beach for wat they are untill someone posts them here (sorry if i wasnt aloud to say that but im too lazy to type it all up) anyway happy drooling (for me at least)

Zam is interesting. Same HP as the original. Wonder what the attacks are... though now we have to wait for Abra and Kadabra:rolleyes:

Love the Blaziken though. A solid 100 damage with no discard, but some recoil damage. It prolly won't be more than 20 or 30 damage, though Magnetic Storm will be rotated out.... it'll have to deal with resistance. And wow, Delcatty has Riptide for one energy.

charking said:
Zam is interesting. Same HP as the original. Wonder what the attacks are... though now we have to wait for Abra and Kadabra:rolleyes:

Love the Blaziken though. A solid 100 damage with no discard, but some recoil damage. It prolly won't be more than 20 or 30 damage, though Magnetic Storm will be rotated out.... it'll have to deal with resistance. And wow, Delcatty has Riptide for one energy.

Overheat doesn't have to deal with any restistance at all ;)
(read the attack text again)

This set won't be released in time to be worlds legal, will it? Bugger. Both Alakazam and Delcatty ex are going straight into my deck. So many potential avenues for abuse....

Now, it's 1am here, so don't trust my translation totally, but here's 'zam for you.

Alakazam *
HP 80
Basic Pokémon
[P] Psycho Select
Take one card from your discard pile, show it to your opponent, and put it into your hand.

[C][C][C] Skill Copy
Discard a Pokémon Card from your hand. Alakazam's attack copies the damage and effect from 1 attack from the discarded card. Alakazam must have the correct energy attached for the attack chosen to use it.

So it seems hes a Basic Pokemon and you can only have one in your deck. Probably pretty good...can't wait to see the translation. :)

Edit:
Alright after seeing translation...seems like a good card to use. :)

Dang. You need to have the right kind of energy, no burn down for 4 turns in a row with boost :(.

He's been gone for so long.... I forgot that he was one of my favorites! This is the * to pull. I love the artwork too.

Why has nobody mentioned that there is an exploud EX in this set?
:mad:THAT'S RIGHT EXPLOUD EX QUAKE IN FEAR MORTALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:............................................................................................................................................................oops Sorry about that.:wink:

BLiZz

Last edited:
Thank the lord, I think I could cry tears of joy right now (okay maybe not really, but you get the point). It's been wayyyyy too long without an Alakazam. Now we just need to see him in his original glory (not that an Alakazam* isn't cool or anything).

I was seriously starting to wonder if they had compltely dropped him out of TCG production.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back