zap e-on

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by OHB, Dec 21, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OHB

OHB Member

Pokemon:
    4 Ralts
    2 Kirlia
    3 Gardevoir ex
    4 MAREEP
    2 FLAAFFY
    3 AMPHAROS-ex

Trainer:
    4 oak's Reasearch
    4 Rare candy
    2 elm training
    3 Bill's matinence
    3 TV
    2 Fisherman
    2 Tv Reporter

Energy:
    10 Psychic
    10 Lighting

2. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

The strat looks straight forward. Punish them for each energy they put into play. 1 counter per energy played, then 10 damage added to Gardy EX for each energy played.

Think Amphy can hold its own against grass. And Fighting.... duh Gardy is Psy....

Yeah, splash in a couple of Wobbers. Anti Wobber, Gardy, fighting and EX's

3. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

True, but alot is.... Gardy EX does some serious damage, even if it is mostly you addign energy.

Dont forget you cant attack without energy, so powering up attacks without energy attachment is hard. Except for cards like Elekid and Pichu (and Pichu has a damage per energy attached anyways) they have to attach from hand.

4. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

I never said they did, honestly I agree on that note. Gardy Ex needs Gardy, and Amphy needs other support. I just recognized the idea from a deck I wanted to use with Drk Amphy. It was Dark Amphy, Dark Eggs, and Dark Espy. Go ahead, play some energy.

Speaking of which, drop Gardy, add eevee with SS Espy and SS or SK Vaporeon. Alot of F is weak to either W or Psy, and Espys attack does damage based on opponents E attachment. Plus it gives you a couple of slots for something like Zangoose or Wobbers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.