View RSS Feed

ultimatedra

1. Prepping for VGC 2010 - GBA exclusive Moves

Well, it is a new Tournament year. And with a new tournament year is a new Video Game Championship Series.

ph33r t3h p1Ka

Alright, it has been awhile sense my last blog post, but as promised i will discuss GBA exclusive moves and how they can serve you in Competitive battles. Sure, you do miss out on a few exclusive egg moves - but sometimes the pros outweigh the cons.

This first one should come to some shock to a lot of people, but it can be such a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Prepping for VGC 2010 - Training in XD:Gale of Darkness

Well, it is a new Tournament year. And with a new tournament year is a new Video Game Championship Series.

ph33r t3h p1Ka

So, i have finished with my bit about Pokemon emerald and the great Pokemon that are available in it, i will now go into the rarely played Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness!

Pokemon XD has some nice Pokemon available like Moltres, Articuno, and Lugia. But what makes this game golden to competitive battlers are the exclusive attacks ...

Updated 12/30/2009 at 09:40 PM by ultimatedra

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Prepping for VGC 2010 - Training in Emerald Part 2

ph33r t3h p1Ka

Last time i covered my Regi's battle tactics, and now i will be covering the Lati twins.

These two pokemon, Latias and Latios, where introduced in Ruby and Sapphire and then again in emerald. These pokemon where greatly used in last years VGC tournaments as they boast some absolutely amazing stats.

They are quite literally ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Prepping for VGC 2010 - Training in Emerald

ph33r t3h p1Ka

Starting from the beginning
    So, the first thing i am getting done is the most time consuming. Camping the "One-Timers". I am starting over in one of my favorite games - Emerald.
    Emerald is a WONDERFUL game. The story, the gym leaders, the first to introduce "Double Battles", and it was the first to have the Battle ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My shift from TCG to VGC - My thoughts

Well, it has been a year now sense changing my focus from judging and playing Pokemon TCG to playing and building support for the Pokemon video game series.

Some people ask me why i do not play the TCG much anymore and why i have a new love for the video game, so here i am going to give a bit of back story on this change.

Section 1 - A history lesson
    I started playing Pokemon when the games Pokemon Red and Pokemon Blue where first released. I enjoyed the video ...
    Tags: tcg, vgc
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast