Hello Unregistered ! Why not upload some of your pictures from your local events? Members can upload pictures to the Events gallery!

A Torterra That Never Dies And Pwns!

Added by Mew*
« Previous Image   |   Next Image »

A Torterra That Never Dies And Pwns!

Views: 5,889  
by Mew*
 
Printable Version Report to Moderator

  Description for A Torterra That Never Dies And Pwns!

Description by Mew*

Mew*

This is my first ever fake, and I am aware that it is not perfect in the visual aspect. I tried to make it a little funny, so please tell me what you think!

Comments for A Torterra That Never Dies And Pwns! (15)

  1. #1 charmander rox
    That thing is Torterra-ble!
  2. #2 Mew*
    Quote Originally Posted by charmander rox
    That thing is Torterra-ble!
    Thanks, that was my aim!
  3. #3 KAZUTO!!!
    Lol! Nice job!
  4. #4 louist200
    only problam if it was real is that infernape one shots it
  5. #5 Mew*
    Quote Originally Posted by Arceus999
    Lol! Nice job!
    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by louist200
    only problam if it was real is that infernape one shots it
    I don't know. Torterra always sets up faster than Infernape, so they don't even stand a chance.
  6. #6 metricus
    If your trying to diversify then good job.
  7. #7 poketo
    >.< no good attacks sorry
  8. #8 Mew*
    Quote Originally Posted by metricus
    If your trying to diversify then good job.
    Actually, I was more trying to be a little funny. But thanks!


    Quote Originally Posted by poketo
    >.< no good attacks sorry
    What are you talking about?! Torterra LV.X gets to share the Previous Torterra's atatcks, so he can do 30 plus a flip for three Energy. Or, he can do 60 for four and remove 20 from all my Grass Pokemans (just like playing 6 Potions in one turn!!!!!!11!). Plus, this guy is amazing in the mirror match.
  9. #9 HyperMetal
    XD loved it, awesome job!
  10. #10 KAZUTO!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew*
    Quote Originally Posted by metricus
    If your trying to diversify then good job.
    Actually, I was more trying to be a little funny. But thanks!


    Quote Originally Posted by poketo
    >.< no good attacks sorry
    What are you talking about?! Torterra LV.X gets to share the Previous Torterra's atatcks, so he can do 30 plus a flip for three Energy. Or, he can do 60 for four and remove 20 from all my Grass Pokemans (just like playing 6 Potions in one turn!!!!!!11!). Plus, this guy is amazing in the mirror match.
    Mirror isn't played... you know that, right? Good.

    Oh, and one thing. Never Die is B-R-O-K-E-N! A POTION! Make it half a Potion at least...
  11. #11 Mew*
    Quote Originally Posted by HyperMetal
    XD loved it, awesome job!
    Thank you!


    Quote Originally Posted by Arceus999
    Mirror isn't played... you know that, right? Good.

    Oh, and one thing. Never Die is B-R-O-K-E-N! A POTION! Make it half a Potion at least...
    Hmm, if you think taking a Potion is too much, should I make a new one that gives a Heal Energy? That is like half a Potion right there!
  12. #12 Destinii Haruya
    You didn't illustrate that... Ken Sugi did...
  13. #13 maddox23
    i pay torterra hes actually a good card and with shaymin lv.x weve got a practically beached wailord
  14. #14 Politoed666
    I don't dislike the card, but it is pretty terrible... 40 for 4 is below average, to say the least.
  15. #15 Elekid-kid
    potion
    The only part i don't like about it is the potion part. Why potion?