Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Sonic Unleashed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Maybe Shadow with guns was not good enough? Curse the new Sonic Team.
How is present day Sonic Team Japan different from the Sonic Team Japan that developed Sonic '06 (which you apparently really like) and SATSR and is developing Sonic Unleashed (which you have recently thought to be amazing)?

How is present day Sonic Team Japan different from the Sonic Team Japan that developed Sonic '06 (which you apparently really like) and SATSR and is developing Sonic Unleashed (which you have recently thought to be amazing)?

Your right, I forgot that. I guess I was talking about the Wii Sonic games. Sonic should not have a sword.

they have a debugging team?

OK, Sonic and the Black Knight leaves me with questions. I hope this will be better than SATSR. Hopefully Darkspine Sonic will make a reappearance. At least Sega/Sonic Team were able to clear my doubts about Sonic Unleashed. *Waits for Gameplay movies, interview vids for SATBK*
~Cyber~

wow, just wow. unleashed looks amazing! of course, we'll have to wait for it to come out to be sure. ;)

also, i don't know why, but something about sonic with a sword makes me want to laugh, lol. although, if black knight doesn't have the same ridiculous control scheme that secret rings had, i might look into it.

Information regarding SATBK from Nintendo Power via NeoGAF:
-- Sequel to Secret Rings
-- the game is a platformer with the sword just adding to the attacks and such (e.g. while running you can flick the Wiimote and attack with the sword, ect.). The game is formost about speed and platforming
-- Unlike Secret Rings you control Sonic with the control stick
-- they'll be civilians in each stage that can be rescued which will earn points towards "knighthood" (killing the innocents takes away points).
-- there is an equipment and shop system to purchase weapons and armor
-- each stage contains multiple branching paths
-- the skill and mission structure return but the development team is trying to fix the problems from before
-- some of sonic's "friends" are playable...... but its optional!
-- Nintendo Power predicted the Soul Calibur comparisons, the skepticism, and the worry about Sonic having a weapon.

i think they should make it compatible with the GC controller(like SSBB), some people(like me) are more comfortable with that instead. oh well, its still good that they changed the control scheme.

why do i get the feeling this game is going to be incredibly cheesey? =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back