Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Sonic Unleashed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be scared, very scared. To me, it looks like Sega is simply trying to do too much with one game, and everything will suffer for it. If every level is just like those speed shots in the beginning, then it could be good. If there is too much of the Sonictank and the GoldSonic gameplay, then it'll be worthless.

I'd be scared, very scared. To me, it looks like Sega is simply trying to do too much with one game, and everything will suffer for it. If every level is just like those speed shots in the beginning, then it could be good. If there is too much of the Sonictank and the GoldSonic gameplay, then it'll be worthless.

Who calls Super Sonic, Gold Sonic.

Shadow the Hedgehog...

Know what? I bombed that disc. I mean we took every strain of explosive foreworks legal to buy in this state and serious messed it up. I have a Shadow dartboard. My favorite moment for Shadow was in SA2, when he died. Shadow is the absolute worst thing to happen to Sonic since Euro-pop.

Super Sonic has been said to, so far, not be playable Bullados. Sonic to Weresonic gameplay ratio is said to be 50-50

Shadow the Hedgehog...

Know what? I bombed that disc. I mean we took every strain of explosive foreworks legal to buy in this state and serious messed it up. I have a Shadow dartboard. My favorite moment for Shadow was in SA2, when he died. Shadow is the absolute worst thing to happen to Sonic since Euro-pop.

Super Sonic has been said to, so far, not be playable Bullados. Sonic to Weresonic gameplay ratio is said to be 50-50

The reason why I like Shadow the Hedgehog is because thats the way Shadow is suppose to be, and it was new and Shadow never died, he did Chaos Control at the last second.

If you read some interviews, youwill find that Shadow was supposed to die. That was not him Chaos Controlling. He died. Even Sega is not too clear on how he survived, but fans wanted him and they got him, along with every other horror of ****.

(damn is allowed and the name of the underworld isn't?)

Eggman saved him in the last minute. I also enjoyed Shadow as well as the newer titles. I just love Sonic! Looking forward to getting the 360 and Wii versions of this game.

This game is going to be just as bad as "Shadow the Hedgehog" game. Don't get your hopes up. Sonic is just like Mega Man in that the companies that own them don't know when to let the franchise die.

It looks pretty good right now. Hopefully it won't take a turn for the worst possible situation like Sonic 06'.

Sonic 06 was a good game. You just have to be a big fan like I am to appreciate it.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

This game is going to be just as bad as "Shadow the Hedgehog" game. Don't get your hopes up. Sonic is just like Mega Man in that the companies that own them don't know when to let the franchise die.

Shadow the Hedgehog was a good game. That the way Shadow is suppose to be. When I first saw Shadow, I was like they should give him a gun.

Last edited:
thats the way Shadow is suppose to be
Using a gun instead of using the many abilities that Sonic also had?

As far as Unleashed goes...

Professor_Chris said:
I want to be cautiously optimistic about this, but y'know, WereSonic. . .
All I can think of when I see the footage is Dynasty Warriors. Honestly.

Which, if that's the case, it wouldn't be as bad as everyone makes it out to be. It would be using two solid game engines with good graphics.

Was anyone else seriously dissapointed that there wasnt another way to control sonic in Secret Rings? I hated the controls for that game...In fact i bought it, played it once and haven't played it since. Which severely dissapoints me because I absolutely love the Sonic Series. I think if you could have controlled him via nunchuk it would have been a much beter game...

Was anyone else seriously dissapointed that there wasnt another way to control sonic in Secret Rings? I hated the controls for that game...In fact i bought it, played it once and haven't played it since. Which severely dissapoints me because I absolutely love the Sonic Series. I think if you could have controlled him via nunchuk it would have been a much beter game...

Thats the reason I did not get the game. Any Sonic game is bad when you replace the Chaos Emeralds with a ring.

Thats the reason I did not get the game. Any Sonic game is bad when you replace the Chaos Emeralds with a ring.
You liked Shadow the Hedgehog (edit: and Sonic '06). You're not allowed to have an opinion anymore. Unfortunately, I never got to play Sonic and the Secret Rings. I wanted to. It looked like the best Sonic game in some time. Not that that's saying much. The only bad things I've heard about it was that they should have given you all of Sonic's upgrades at the beginning of the game instead of making you earn them (edit: and going in reverse).

Any Sonic game is bad when you throw in a bunch of crappy friends with vastly different game play mechanics and/or give them guns.

Last edited:
I am a pacifist by nature. I don't like starting arguments if I don't have to....but this....

Sonic 06 was a good game. You just have to be a big fan like I am to appreciate it.

I learned how to play Sonic when I was 2 years old, although not very well. I learned to draw at a young age so I could draw Sonic, and I learned to read at a very early age just so I could read the manuals. Sonic was my childhood thing. It was Sonic this, Sonic that. It always has been. I also have the annoying habit of putting it into a lot of things. I have Sonic fan characters, a Pokemon team named after Sonic, as well as a deck, I did my writing project for high school on Sonic and my final advanced art project. My relation with Sonic can be described as borderline psychotic.

Does not liking Sonic 06 make me not a fan anymore? No, the people who liked Sonic 06 are so absolutely dedicated they don't care how many times they get slapped in the face.

Actually, once you get used to the controls Secrete Rings is one of the best 3D Sonic games, second only to SA2B IMO.

As for Unleashed, it looks interesting and I can't wait to try it out. I just hope it'll be better than Sonic '06. At least sega stopped adding new characters, but instead they gave sonic a new form, which may have been even worse. :nonono:
~Cyber~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back