Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

¿mew ex can´t use the efects?

CHRNO

mew ex´s poke body states that he can use the attacks of all pokemon in play
so what if i had a jolteon UF foil and mew ex copies its multi pulse wich says that jolteon needs 3 or more different types of basic energys to use the efect of this attack completely those this mean that only mew ex needs the three different types of energys or does jolteon have to have them too

the same with lets say scizor ex´s steel wing if mew copies it does the defense efect only aply on scizor or on mew instead since it says reduce damage done to scizor ex

I think that Mew EX gets to use the attack as there own, like the affect would go to the them, soyou dont need 3 nrg on jolteon but, you do need it on Mew EX. With Scizor i believe that the affect will happen to Mew EX not Scizor.

Mew copies the attack even if Jolteon dosen't have the energys.
And if you copy scizor you reduce the damage done to Mew, just like with Scizor.
It's a self-referencing rule, anytime a pokemon card attacks, Bodies, or powers metion the name of the pokemon, ( Scizor for example: damage done to SCIZOR ) replace the name of that pokemon ( in this case Scizor ) with this pokemon.

Back