Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

1,000 Member's Celebration AND THE WINNER IS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokePop

Administrator
Staff member
:clap: :pokeball: :clap: We've reached 1,000 members! Whoot!:clap: :pokeball: :clap:​

We'd like to celebrate by awarding a prize package to a lucky member.
Our original thought was to award it to member 1000, but we realized that would incent the creation of fake members, trying to hit #1000 exactly.

So, what we are going to do is ask that all current, active members register on this thread. Then, after we hit 1000, we will have a random drawing from among those members. We'll probably allow a few extra days for those members that only stop by every few days to give them a chance to register.

The prize package is still in development but includes:
  • A complete set of SandStorm
  • A Legendary Birds Promo
  • A sealed display of 1st Edition Gym Heroes Boosters (36 packs)
  • A sealed set of Nintendo Power Rapidash (#51) & Ho-oh (#52) Promos
  • ....and maybe a bit more!

We'll want you to just post to say that you're active. No need to post personal info at this point. If someone posts multiple screen names, trying to increase their odds, they'll be disqualified! No "ballot-stuffing"! Posting more than once will not increase your odds either.

We'll update this with additional info, but in the meantime... start registering!

UPDATE - Registrations will close on Thursday, January 22nd at 6:00 PM Pacific/9:00 PM Eastern

Last edited by a moderator:
*present*

Feels like school attendance :p

You wouldn't, by chance, be giving away a 1st edition Basic
Charizard holo (in mint condition) would you? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
im active! pick me! Im so active active active active that im more active then anyone here! congradulations for gaining 1000 members!

Last edited:
You want, activness, you got activeness. Right here. :D Show me the Sandstorm! And ummm...my AIM for some reason will not work no matter what I do, so you can email me instead.

*present*

Feels like school attendance
tongue.gif
In the infamous words of Bobby (Bobby's World, howie Madnel)

"I want a present too!!!!"

Spec here, "present" and accounted for.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back