Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

1/27 Missouri End of Cities Tournament @ The Gathering Ground

The Gathering Ground is hosting a tournament on January 27th 2007 as a finale to the 2006/2007 City Championship series. It will obviously be a Modified Tournament, however there are several things different about this tournament.

* There is a $5 entry fee and for each person that enters, 3 packs will be put towards the prize pool. Registration starts at 11 AM and the tournament will begin promptly at 12 PM.

* This tournament will be divided into 2 separate age groups, 12- and 13+. And the prizes will be given to each age group based off the number of entrants in that division. For instance if there are 40 people in the 13+ division, 120 packs will be divided among the top cut. If there are 20 in the 12-, 60 packs will be divided among the top cut. Top cut will be based off number of people in each separate division.

* The owner of Gathering Ground is going to be giving out LOTS of random door prizes, he wants this to be a HUGE event.

Any questions? Be sure to ask, just remember that the more people that attend, the bigger the prizes will be!!!

~Colin

Hey Colin I will try to talk to ray about this, it sounds fun and the prizes sound greeeeeeeat. So I will tell you if I am going to go but IMO it probably wont happen because I am sure Ray doesnt wanna make the trip and stuff because he might be working and such.

I will add a FREE PRERELEASE to the door prize pool for the Gathering Ground Power Keepers PreRelease!

This could shape up to be a lot of fun!

3 packs per entrant...that's just NUTS!!!

Vince

**Please note - this is NOT an official City Championship, and no premiere points will be earned at the event!**

**Please note this will be an absolute blast, and all who can should attend!!**

Mailers will go out with the Final Cities announcement!

I am hoping this will encourage other local stores to follow suit.

B&B has its weekly play in event...

GG is now having these large pack events...

DK - I am looking at YOU!!!

Talk to you soon!

Vince

so look at jake as motivation lol just playing
Jake congrats man we throwing a party at the g-ground for our city championship winners tell cory to meet me at moto mart to help carry the sodas pablo de pablo morecos torteos ludicolo washington the 3rd made buritos

Back