xatu,silva,bob,jerry,and jake.

i used to have a bird named
ho-oh but we put him to rest
because he had a hole indside
his stomachce.
i had a part pet robbin
named robbie. he died too.:(

Last edited:
if you ever get zapped into a Pokemon game magically, you can be a bird keeper with a Xatu and a Zapdos and a lv1 Ho-oh...so he's easy to knock out, since he really shouldn't be there X_X

Species: Budgie (blue/white)
Name: Bismark
Reason: When he preens himself, the feathers around his mouth give him a classic German moustache. I chose that name.
Personality: Thick, friendly, frenetic
Hobbies: -Screaming loudly at anything that moves and several things that don't
- Outshouting the television
- Hitting head off things
- watching people's mouths (this is rather creepy)
- Endlessly pestering Chirpy.

Species: Canary
Name: Chirpy
Reason: Named before we actually got him by my sister. He's extremely quiet.
Personality: Devious, patient
Hobbies - Cleaning loose feathers in his drink
- Waiting to catch the living room door open
- Exploring the floormat for bits of thread
- Taunting/pointedly ignoring Bismark.

Bismark is obsessed with Chirpy. We could open his cage in the middle of a field and he'd just jump onto the other cage and commence annoying. He'll stay as close to Chirpy as possible, watching him and occasionally yelling. Chirpy, meanwhile, will deliberately ignore him, usually by sitting just out of reach and dozing off. We can't let both out together. If we do, Bismark will chase Chirpy into Chirpy's cage and they'll hop around in squares until Chirpy gets fed up and flies out. Bismark is then unable to find his way out of this strange cage and just sits there, yelling. All the while, Chirpy will be inside Bismark's cage, helping himself to his seed. If Chirpy's out by himself, he'll usually hop onto Bismark's cage, again just out of reach on the roof edge, to taunt him. Bismark will be going berserk at this point. Otherwise, he'll explore the room or fly up onto the curtain rail and nod off.

*bonus pet*

Species: Goldfish
Name: Gnasher II
Reason: Long and convoluted, and involves, variously, Sonic the Hedgehog, shark movies and numerous previous goldfish.
Personality: Bossy
Hobbies: Sleeping until five
- Demanding food until seven
- Eating food/stones until nine
- Demanding more food until light goes out

used to have a parakeet, but he passed away. I have several rather different pets though. 2 rats, a snake and a tarantula.

I got a decrepid dwarf hamster named Punker (she's almost 3 years old)
she is a dark gray all over except for her paws, which are white.
She loves to climb her cage, but I think she's too stupid to know whe'll fall down.
Her left hind paw is bent completely backwards because she got it caught falling off the second story.

My mother also has a bird named Polito.
It loves to lick tongues, he likes cheerios and granola, and liked to chew on toothbrushes.
i'm teaking him to say Latios.

I had two dead pets, while my sister had one.

One, Spunky, a kacky Dwarf Hamster who was Punker's playmate.
I forgot about her for 2 seconds, and my dad sits on her.

My sister and I each had a Guinea Pig.
unfortunately, they were outside, a very hot day.
Unfortunatelier, there were gusts throughout the day.
the blanket covering their cages was blown off, and before we could find out, they were dead.
Oh, and their names were Rodney and PrettyBoy.
They were both boys, oen black, one white.

All our nice pets die.

I have 2 cockatails (however its spelt)

A girl (mario, named her b4 we knew lol), and a boy (luigi)

mario is my baby and has many many nicknames (including katooks :p )
She is always with me and hates everyone else in my house.

Luigi is my sisters bird, and he is retarded, i swear. He loves katooks and always chirps at her and follows her around. she chirps at him sometimes, but then just flys away and ignores him.

thats basically it lol

o and the cats names are allie and schmoo they are tabby cats and girls. my mom and dad got them before i was born.

Back