Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

$10 Kingdra, Gengar, Tyranitar Prime!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime

Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host
I didn't play in a single event last season and probably won't this season so I thought I'd sell my cards to people that will actually use them. :thumb:

All cards are in english and are not World Championship.

UPDATE: 10% off everything!
Also, if you spend over $50 (before shipping), shipping is free!

[DEL]3 Yanmega Prime [DEL]$30[/DEL] $27 each (all pending)
3 Donphan Prime $15 each (all pending)[/DEL]
3 Gengar Prime [DEL]$10[/DEL] $9 each
[DEL]5 Kingdra Prime [DEL]$10[/DEL] $9 each (all pending)[/DEL]
6 Tyranitar Prime [DEL]$10[/DEL] $9 each (3 pending)
1 Rayquaza-Deoxys Legend (Bottom) - [DEL]$10[/DEL] $9

Shipping will be fixed at $3, mostly to cover Delivery Confirmation + Tracking. I don't want to worry about problems shipping across the border or overseas so I can't sell any of these to anyone outside of the USA, sorry.

Only PayPal is allowed for payment. It's just easier and safer for both parties.

First come, first serve. A larger request will not trump an earlier request.

Thanks for reading.

edit: Oh yeah, all offers/request will take place within this thread, not through PM.

Last edited:
Yanmega prime
Kingdra prime

37 + 3 shipping ?

I can do $43 shipped, per my prices above.

I'd like to take 3 donphan primes for $48 shipped

If you change your mind, they are yours.

$103 shipped for 3x yanmega prime and 3x donpham prime if NM

Thanks for the lowball offer but I'll pass.

And let me make it clear to others out there, my prices is pretty freaking good. Check eBay, you won't find many or possibly any at the same price Buy-it-Now. I made sure to price my cards fairly so that they would move. I'm open to considering reasonable discounts, but you'd have to buy more than a few cards. 2 cards doesn't warrant a discount. And I doubt I'll ever give anyone a $30 discount unless you're buying the whole lot.

These cards are tearing up the field, and Emerging Powers isn't going to change much. I'm not sure why more players aren't jumping on these metagame-breaking cards.

If you ever get a donphan open I would like to purchase one. for 18$ total.

and if its possible.. Id like to put a hold on 2 kingdras? I need to do a little more testing before I commit to buying the card

ohikthxbye: I can't do $81 when I'm asking $90 for them + $3 for shipping.

Free-Knight: I probably won't run across any more Donphans. And I can't put anything on hold, sorry.

Look at your accomplishments, and that 24 iTrainer...how can I say no to that?

Really, it depends on how much you are interested in. The sales need to outweight any worries that it will cost a lot more to ship it or that it will get lost. I don't believe I can track it outside of the country either.

I'd like two Yanmegas at $30 each plus whatever you need for shipping provided they can be shipped to arrive by Friday.

According to USPS, even if I get the package in the mail tomorrow morning, with priority shipping, it won't make it to Michigan until Saturday, unless I pay $20 more for overnight shipping. I want to help you but I just don't think it's within my ability to get them to you any quicker.

I would be paying even more to get them elsewhere so that is within my means!

---------- Post added 09/14/2011 at 01:27 PM ----------

Looks like I'll withdraw from this for now since my friend now isn't going to BRs and I can borrow what I need; but if I don't score 2 this weekend and you still have some I'll post again Monday, heh.

Look at your accomplishments, and that 24 iTrainer...how can I say no to that?

Really, it depends on how much you are interested in. The sales need to outweight any worries that it will cost a lot more to ship it or that it will get lost. I don't believe I can track it outside of the country either.

Thanks for the compliment.
So far I have not had ANY issues trading with Americans. In fact sometimes their ends gets shipped faster to me than someone from Canada. If you dont mind PM me a reason why you wouldnt want to ship here .

I don't need to PM them.

I think it'll cost more to ship it. I expect $6-9 instead of the normal $3 that I am charging for shipping.

Also, I don't believe Tracking or Delivery Confirmation can be applied to the package, so neither party can feel safe that the package is on route and hasn't been lost.

I'd have to probably charge $6 to ship it, regardless of how much is purchased, and do no money back end-of-story, because it would be too much of a hassle for me to send cards across the border, lose the cards, and lose the money for them. Also, I don't know how long it will take for the package to arrive to you, and I don't spend any of the funds paid until the package is delivered and appreciated by the buyer. I wouldn't want to have to wait a month to spend the funds.

But you would know more about shipping to Canada, so if you're willing to jump the hurdles with me, and willing to accept any possible consequences, like a "no money back" deal, I'm willing to work with you.

Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back