Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

100% FoilDeck

Kuro

My RainDance deck is mainly focus on :water: pokemon with effects that benefit from extra :water: energies attached from my other pokemon. Like my Golduck. Pretty brutal after a few turns.

Anyway,

Almost all my cards are either foil or reverse foil (Minus the energycards.)
So far I have only seen one kid in my league use a fully foil deck. Does anyone else try to collect foil/reverse foil cards for their deck?

Most of my decks are almost fully foil. At Nationals, someone actually said that may deck was heavier than theirs because of the amount of foil cards I had. I'm usually about 10-13 cards short of having all reverse. I use all EX energies. Ballin' must play hoops.

I dislike using RH cards unless the entire deck is foil, I think it looks really weird. Only exception to this is playing with holo energy, I love those!

It looks more clean to me if no cards are holo. It looks very elitist to have all holo's. So naturally, I go for the holo;)
Posted with Mobile style...

I've seen em, I swear just about everyone here tries making their deck all holo. Personally I never got the point, but eh, if they like it...

Theres only one thing im really picky about when it comes to my decks. All of my basic energy need to be holo and matching, and all of my special energy need to be old if they have older versions (and of course id need to make sure i have a reference if i need one). :thumb:

I don't know why, it's just my habit at this point

I prefer in all nonholos with hgss energies and make use of normal holos. No full arts. Clean, good looking and pro :D
Posted with Mobile style...

I always use Base Set Energies (unless of course, it is a new Special Energy card) because they look so neat compared to the others.
When it comes to foil cards, I'm not that mad about them and I don't mind trading them away for 2 copies of it (e.g RH Candy for 2 NH Candys).
I normally target non-holos since they are less expensive so I can trade/spend less on them, but I don't mind getting a RH if it doesn't hurt too much on my part.

I just use what I got. I'm not gonna pay extra for reverse cards since they're no better than regular ones, but if I happen to pull some reverse/holo cards I'll use em.

I collect holos that many people will use in their decks in order to trade them for something of better use to me later. e.g. I have RH Zoruas, RH Super rods, RH durants, etc. even though I don't use any of these cards myself, I know that I can probably get a good trade for them somewhere down the road. I personally don't use holo cards generally. They're nice, but I would rather not pay double for my decks just for presentation.

Back