Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

11-14 winner's nick name

Gatsu

can i know its nick name here on pokegym?

i'd like to re-read his report on worlds-tournament but it has disappeared.

If nick is secret a link to its topic would be great.

I think his post (+ pidgeotto trainer's, mukip's and venusaur's ones) should be sticked till next world!

they had done a great job writting it!

thanks a lot in advance!

Last edited:
well this is miguel fernandez the citys champion i got invited to worlds in time warps gym challenge and won second place.but got swrewed going to california the planes kept delaying me so we got there late and i couldnt competite in worlds.But lucky as iam i knew dan the supervisor for pokemon very well and he gave me more prizes than any body eles recieved and a free invite to 2006 WORLDS CHAMPOINSHIPS,so hopefully next year i win or go far as it is i won citys and hope to win a gym challenge.

Last edited:
well dont say you are gonna win worlds just because you got an invite to worlds 2006 by juat knowing someone and not by working for it.

Miguel The Chosen one said:
well this is miguel fernandez the citys champion i got invited to worlds in time warps gym challenge and won second place.but got swrewed going to california the planes kept delaying me so we got there late and i couldnt competite in worlds.But lucky as iam i knew dan the supervisor for pokemon very well and he gave me more prizes than any body eles recieved and a free invite to 2006 WORLDS CHAMPOINSHIPS,so hopefully next year i win or go far as it is i won citys and hope to win a gym challenge.
wow very off topic.

I contridicted myself
Touche

if you already have a invite then you cant play in the gym challenge.

Who is "Dan"? Is he with POP or PUI?

'mom

Back