Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

-

Only 20 views and no comments? What the heck?!

I gotta support my fellow guitar players.

I only listened to half of it, because I'm on dial-up and I was tired of letting it load, but it's pretty cool.

Last edited:
Twas I who rocked the dragon,
Rockalize sing rockaloo
And if you want to rock with me,
Then I shall rock you too

Gotta work on those transitions a little bit more. Some of them are just off a little bit. Not bad. Now go for the hard stuff. Layla should be your initial target.

Jayson: I am the dragon <3

bullados: Yeah, the transitions are a bit off. I'm improvising whenever I'm not following the original guitar, and it's one take for the entire song in one sitting, so there's my excuse, lol.

Layla, initial target? Surely you mean the Johto theme! It's a whole new world we live in, guise =D

Nice work, but like I've mentioned elsewhere, you could stand to improve on the middle a bit. However, your playing was really strong at the beginning, and moderately so at the end.

Kettles: As I mentioned elsewhere, I agree! I concede that I'm not very good at improvising rhythm sections. It's my tragic flaw, if you will! However, I think the outro was stronger than the intro =P mainly because I luvdisc scale runs!

Now you just need to sing the song in an 80's hair metal voice. XD

Yeah ditto what everyone says. work on transistions in the middle. Sum chords sounded a bit off too.

Yeah, I agree. You need the Poison group's makeup and hair!! ahahahahaha

Nobody's got it right. Tighten up those chords man.

Back