Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

12/3/2005 - Chatsworth, California City Championship: Info/Roll Call

Warbuzz

Attention: Look at the top Post for the latest Updated Information.

Chatsworth City Championship

All Ways Gaming
21032 Devonshire St.
Chatsworth, CA 91311
Store: (818) 886-4263
Organizer: (323) 868-7775 (Jerry)

When: December 3rd 2005
Registration will start at 11:00 am
Tournament will start at 12:00 Noon
Only the first 50 people to register will recieve a City Championship Promo!

Entry Fee:
Free!!!

Main Event Staff:
Tournament Organizer: Jerry Dominguez (Warbuzz)
Head Judge: TBA
Assistant Judge: TBA

Main Event Tournament Structure:
The Main event will be held as an Modified Constructed Age-Modified Swiss Tournament.
Every participant will be placed into one of three age Catagories - 10 and Under , 11-14, and 15+
Number of Swiss Rounds will depend on attendance.
===There will be a cut to Top 8 Playoff in each age catagory!===

Main Event Prize Structure:
Prizes are awarded to the top 4 players in each age category. Our age categories are: 10 and under, 11-14, and 15 and up.

Participants will receive a Pokémon TCG City Championship Promo Card and a POP Series Two 2 card promo pack while supplies last, just for playing!

Top four finishers in each of the 3 age categories receive the following prizes:

1st Place
•18 Pokémon TCG: EX Delta Species Booster Packs
•A City Champion Medal
•Prize kit containing cool Pokémon Merchandise!

2nd Place
•10 Pokémon TCG: EX Delta Species Booster Packs

3rd & 4th Place
•4 Pokémon TCG: EX Delta Species Booster Packs

Directions:
Street Map - Click Here

Links:
Store Website - www.allwaysgaming.com

Last edited:
Has anyone notice that 2nd place got upped by one booster this year?

I'm thinking of adding another event on Dec. 4th. I will keep everyone posted here.

I'll be there for sure. A Carpool with Dunford is always fun. Seeya Saturday. :D

Last edited:
Not a problem, just make sure I get them back. If you need to find me and don't recognize me, ask Matt, your top 16 opponent from the San Diego gym. That or I can probably find you.

Everything seems to be in order. I just need to monkey around with that new tournament software.

Cool, we need some competition over here.

Yes cant wait...just got in from Indy, so I'll be well rested for this tourney, see ya'll @ Pizzatopia :wink: hehehe top secret base :thumb:

laters

Jess_E

"ps GO BRUINS, I'M GOING FOR UPSET, who's with me???"

Warbuzz said:
Everything seems to be in order. I just need to monkey around with that new tournament software.
lol... That was one of the reasons why I asked you for the Player Database too. I've tested the software on my PowerBook and it seems to do a much better job than TMS. It even splits the age groups into different tournament pods that end at different rounds. Even allows for top cuts at different times.

TOM Rocks :biggrin:

hey Jerry, will they have a TV in the store?? need live updates of the SC/UCLA game!!
I'd rather see it than here it on radio, I'll call during the week LOL :biggrin:

gotta cheer on my BRUINS - upset upSET UPSET!!!
my sig says it all...if no TV, I may have to bow out this week!!
will let you know by Friday

laters

Jess_E

I'm about to install TOM right now. So you can just load up our existing database? I guess i have to look at it.

I'm pretty sure they will have the game on the TV. Call them up, and post the info here.

Warbuzz said:
I'm about to install TOM right now. So you can just load up our existing database? I guess i have to look at it..
Yup... and it then converts it into an XML file. Still runing some wierd test to see if I can crash the thing, but nothing yet. Of course, could just be that I'm runing it on a Mac and it wont crash there :tongue:

Back