Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

15+ at US Nats, who is still looking for a Trip?

meganium45

I know of a lot of great players still hunting that elusive trip, many top finishers at Regionals and Worlds last year....

I kinda just want to scare you all, as only 8 people will get trips...

Who am I missing?

Midwest -

Seena G.
Adam V.
Colin M.
Eric P. (top 8 worlds 2006)

Anyone else coming without a trip.

I look forward to laughing as the trips pass down to 30th place due to all the trip winners/staff who are playing :tongue:

See you all there!

Vince

What if there are some people in the top 8 that won a gym challenge? Would their trip pass down?

I'll be there, hoping for a trip but probably petering around the lower fringe of the age bracket.

Somebody bring a couple non-holo Battle Frontiers to trade for. With everyone trying to make their decks entirely holo, I'm going for the exact opposite.

I still need one trip for my little girl to go with us to Nationals. I am looking for a SWA NRMR to go with the two I have. You can't buy these things but I do have boxes and cards to trade. Some of the cards have Ben Franklin and Andrew Jackson on them if you know what I mean.

While I wouldn't even put myself anywhere near the level of the players you listed Mega, I too am hoping for a trip and making it to Sunday. I think I havea decent shot of making day 2, but it'll be close. After that, I doubt I'll make it past the round of 16 on Sunday. Best wishes to all who are coming and competing too.

Of people without trips that are going to nats...

Levi C. (monkeyman)
Martin M.
Sharif A.
Nick C. (Mustid)
Matt Y. (Trekiev)

Good luck. =/

Levi C.
Martin Moreno
Chris Silver
Matt Yuen
Tom D.
AJ Deloye
Sean F.
Colin M.
Nick C.
Adam Vernola
Jake Burt
Luke R.
Jim Ferrell
John Wetz
William Hung
Chris Cattin
Matt Dunford
Josue Rojano
Sharif A.
Eric Richard
Eric P.
Seena G.
Patrick K.
Shawn Gettys
Ryan S.
Pat K.
Devin J.
Kevin J.
Jordan H.
John Silvestro
Steve Silvestro

Just a few...

Oh, and I'm looking for a trip, too. ;x

Jeesh Wooper...

I couldn't even pick my 8 favorites on that list to win any tourney!!!

There is going to be some tough competition for those 8 spots.

OK, I will really laugh myself to sleep if I end up top 8ing against this field!

Vince

Once again Jake Burt should be taken off the list because he isn't looking for a trip-he can't go :thumb:

However that doesn't necessarily mean that he'll let the trip trickle tho

So far you guys have only listed one good player without a trip, and that's Seena.

EDIT: Actually, you haven't listed any good players.

Back