Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

1st Day....

BACK TO SCHOOL!!YAHHHOOOOOOOOO!! :clap:
NOT THAT IM GLAD 3/4 OF MY KIDS WILL NOW BE AWAY EVERYDAY FOR MORE THAN 7 HOURS AT A TIME, OH NOOOO WAY!! :nonono:
Moms doing the HAPPY DANCE!! :clap: YUP, DOING THE HAPPY DANCE! :clap:

:biggrin:
GOD BLESS OUR SCHOOL FALCULTY!! :thumb:

Last edited:
Well I have college, so that's worse. Because of it, I can't go to my league as much. :nonono:

Last edited:
Charizardian said:
That's what s are saying behind our backs when we go to school... wonder what teachers with kids say...

YUP!! LOL
Although I will admit......but shhh!!
I did shed a tear dropping off my 6th & 8th grader this morning. My lil only girl is going into middle school! Thats a HUGE sign. :eek: So even thow were HAPPY, were a lil sad too! (But not much!!...lol)

ROFL!

Reminds me of that 'back to school' Staples commercial...where the dad is gleefully throwing school supplies into the cart and the kids are trudging along behind with sullen looks on their faces...and the background music is "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year"....:lol:

I know how you feel. Mine go back next Thursday :tongue: and my oldest starts _high school_...:eek:

'mom :lol:

Last edited:
Glad someone is happy at this time of year, while us kids go to do more slave wor..........

I mean, learn and be educated. :biggrin:

Last edited:
my moms super-lucky, cause she homeschools us, so she gets to see us alll the time. Thats her favorite part about homeschooling. ;-)

HUMMMM....Her favorite part about homeschooling...ROTF!! She's just saying that to make yall feel good! LOL (j/k)

Any mom that ISNT TRUELY happy about school coming around when they have more than 1 child, IS TRUELY WAYYY TO DEDICATED TO BEING A MOM & REALLY NEEDS TO GET OUT MORE!!! I mean I love my kids dearly & would do ANYTHING for them, thats why were all going to WORLDS & not just the winning kid & his dad even tho we really cant afford it & we really shouldnt allow them to miss the 3rd, 4th, & 5th day of school. Yes, I miss them during the day, but a women needs her time for herself a lil a day every day regardless! No it dont make me a bad mom for being excited, its just I am a ME TIME person! When you have 4 kids, ages B-14, G-11, B-8, & Boy-7 months, then you will see EXACTLY where Im coming from! TRUST ME!! LOL

Like I said......MOMS STILL DOING THE HAPPY DANCE :clap: THAT SCH. HAS STARTED!! :clap:

I would love to home-school mine. The world today & how fast they learn stuff....OH MY!! I just figured out this web page stuff called Xanga....WOW! Jjust reading my nieces pages, boy, are their parents (my sis & bro) in for a real shocker!
Anyways...I would love to. But then again, my kids arent well mannered enough with each other, they would kill one another before the 1st month was over with....lol
Home-schooling is an awesome thing. For those of you that are hs, consider yourself very lucky! It is an awesome thing! :thumb:

oh yea...their 1st day, was great. Heather really enjoyed all her teacher so far. She still has to meet the others tomorrow. They have an A Day & a B Day. So we shall see in about 2 months what she thinks about Middle Sch....lol

I enjoy my school. I go to Bradenton Christian. It's easy to go back when you like where you're going. However, I have 4 honors and 1 AP course this year... ugh... At least I'm a sophmore now.

School is fun... and NO I'm not a nerd.

The part I enjoy is the things us teens get into/do/say. I mean, 3000 teenagers in a 10 story building... it's just craziness :)

It's not like I learn anything anyway... I haven't (honestly) learned anything since elementary school (unfortunately). I'm gonna be a senior in High School this year.

I think the social interaction that a child receives in school is crucial to development, especially in the early years of 4-8...

Homeschooling a child often prevents them from interacting enough with children their age, and they won't develop or mature properly. That's the case with alot of homeschooled children, anyways.

If you're going to homeschool a child, make sure it's after they at least attend pre-k and kinder... afterwards it's crucial to let them play with other kids... whether it be at church functions, or anywhere... kids NEED to be around other kids for their healthy development.

edit: and about not learning anything in the past few years... perhaps you should look into more rigorous classes? I've been taking college courses in High School for years now, and it's definitely a good feeling to know that i'm finally LEARNING. Otherwise school becomes a bore, and an intelligent kid who is bored yields bad results.

Last edited:
Back