Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

1st ed sealed Jungle booster price?

dld4a

Feature Writer
On a recent trip to the Japanese section of EPCOT at Disney World I found 7 1st ed sealed Jungle boosters. Just wondering what they might be worth. They also had nearly a full box of 1st ed Challenge, but at the $4.00 price tag I was pretty sure they wouldn't be worth it so I just bought the Jungle.

I highly doublt they are worth a lot
many places like Target and WalMart still sell
some Base one - Fossil 1st ed through Neo Destiny.
You can find them by the cash registers most of the time where no one looks.
lol I always go there to see if they have Japanese Neo 4 Stuff.

I ve seen Gym Challange and Gym Heroes go for 2.99.

Last edited:
If you are tradeing them I will give you a hitmonchan ex for 2-3 (I love old packs) same goes for anyone else I colect old packs and offer good for sealed!

It would be nice if things like this were part of the price guide, because I go to Target and Wal-Mart way too much (plus a lot of other places) and it has been a long time since I've seen 1st ed anything. I wouldn't be suprised to see Hero and later stuff, but earlier? Well maybe Rocket and Fossil wouldn't be as much of a suprise, but Jungle would shock me to see a lot of it. I see a lot of non-1st ed of the earlier stuff and I hate it when I see that stuff in the big stores because it is bad for the game.

Psofan2000- No they are not up for grabs and it would take a lot more than a Hitmochan EX for even 1.

I hate to say it, but you can buy a Jungle 1st Ed box for about $60 on ebay, so that makes a pack worth about what it retailed for originally.
Tsk.

PokePop said:
I hate to say it, but you can buy a Jungle 1st Ed box for about $60 on ebay, so that makes a pack worth about what it retailed for originally.
Tsk.

Hmm. Oh well thanks for the info. (I've gotta get into the e-bay thing someday :redface: )

Back