Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

1st timers at WORLDS w/ ?'s...

Ok, it is our 1st time there. Im trying to stay in tuned as to what all takes place there. What should the kids bring? I see the possable GB tournys, & so on. What games would they need to bring with them? I dont know what after events go on so I just want to make sure in order for my kids to make the most out of this life time event that they be fully prepared as much as possable. thanks for all the input, or output! lol

:thumb:
Oh yea, did I mention how EXCITED I AM THAT WERE GOING TO WORLDS!! WOOT WOOT!! :clap:

Bring an unlimited deck, the deck you plan to play with, ANY cards you may need to modify your deck(s), a GBA or GBA SP, ALL YOUR POKEMON GAMES FOR YOUR GBA, a link cable and/or wireless adapter (to get Deoxys), Extra card sleeves(ones for the prereleases and ones for your deck(s)), Extra binder pages, Your trade binder, Deck boxes, CD Player MP3 Player or iPod, dice or damage counters, burn and poison counters, and a good attitude!! I'm sorry I just had to say that even though it's corny.

Relax, I remember last year I was way to worried about the tournament and a little late but if you want to see stuff go a day early becuase POP will keep you busy during the weekend.

Ok Thanks! Were staying an extra day so we can sight see later. I just wasnt sure what all there is to do for the 2 that might not do so well in the grinder & if they are further prepared, they can do other things.
BTW, I am very RELAXED...lol VERY EXCITED TOO!!
WOOHOOOO WERE GOING TO WORLDS!! :clap:

Heres another ? as I sit with much excitement!!

Where do we find the web page to print out or to view other language cards? I heard there is going to be like a translation book of the cards to use or we can print it out ourselves but Im not sure where to go for that. Any one know? I ask cuz my 8 yr old is the one playing & I'm sure he cant read every card out there.
Thanks

Back