spookees

The ARIZONA PRERELEASE Tournament for HOLON PHANTOMS :

COST IS $20.00!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When: Saturday April 29
... Registration: 10am Start: 11am
Where: SHOWTIME ( Southeast McClintock & Southern) in Tempe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
REMEMBER If you bring a NEW PLAYER and you both register to play in the event then BOTH of you will get an EXTRA PACK of HOLONS PHANTOM at the end of the event!!

(there is no limit to the number of New players you bring, so if you bring 5 new players then you will get 5 extra packs and each one of the new players gets 1 extra pack)
Any questions please call me 602-791-4941

Last edited:
Sure hope that real Suave, friendly going tall guy will be there judging. The one with the great spiked hair, sometimes colored, geez what a guy. He always seems so pleasant and happy go lucky. Makes my day whenever he's around. Gotta make sure he's there:thumb:

Sorry but i dont think he will be there this time....I got this new guy coming in, much more relaxed, the laid back type I think he sleeps till NOON most days too.
He said something about being better than the spiked hair dude. Do you know anything about this?
:)

spookees said:
Sorry but i dont think he will be there this time....I got this new guy coming in, much more relaxed, the laid back type I think he sleeps till NOON most days too.
He said something about being better than the spiked hair dude. Do you know anything about this?
:)

This guy wouldn't happen to be on the heavy side would he? Cause I've heard great things about him, in fact I heard he's the best Player in AZ. Well at least if his recent regional showing has anything to say about it.

BLiZz

BLiZzArD said:
This guy wouldn't happen to be on the heavy side would he? Cause I've heard great things about him, in fact I heard he's the best Player in AZ. Well at least if his recent regional showing has anything to say about it.

BLiZz
HEAVY:lol: :lol: As you can see, thats a real laugher!!! As far as best in Arizona. I still have a Latias that begs to differ but then again I was also the one who wanted you to bring home Colorado's Regional. Gave it a shot but certain cards never came your way. Now had that spikey haired guy, the good looking suave one, not been after that "Spirit of the Year Award". Things MIGHT have been different. Just a thought:thumb:

I saw the picture of that spikey haired dude and his hair was ....ummm...well....maybe you should look at that pic one more time.

Back on topic: Dont forget FREE RAFFLES during the event...i found some kewl pokemon stuff to give away!!

spookees said:
I saw the picture of that spikey haired dude and his hair was ....ummm...well....maybe you should look at that pic one more time.

Back on topic: Dont forget FREE RAFFLES during the event...i found some kewl pokemon stuff to give away!!

displayimage.php

Is this the guy your talking about?

BLiZz

I think I played him

displayimage.php

ummmm ya thats the guy....that guy would scare the little kids at the event so i am going with the 'heavy guy' instead ....LOL

How anyone can keep a straight face while playing that dude is beyond me....

spookees said:
Great!! Yes we were shocked you werent there! See you at the Pre Release!!
Bad weather along with a broken car heater means my dad wouldn't take me (who was also ill that day for that matter).

Also, will art-backed sleeves be allowed, like the Pokemon-backed ones?

Last edited:
art backed sleeves are fine at the pre release

Remember they will NOT be okay at the GYM challenge in June!

light_gengar and i will hopefully be attending. what happensif we are both new, we kinda just brought eachother, lol. do we get a booster each ;)

Boo, I have to miss today's prerelease. But, my dad promised me that if we don't go to the one on the 29th, he'll give me $40, so hopefully he'll take me.

no Surge...the extra packs are for brand new players....meaning new to the game no pop id. But we have alot of raffles for pokemon stuff!!

All FREE!!

Back