Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

2 Time West Canada Regs CHAMP!!!!

Lucario-Master

K, week before i was testing luxray toolbox and jumpluff and went for pluff because I felt its more consistent, plus my list is like 2 cards off fulops list and i feel the changes are good.
BTW, i hurt my ankle so im on cruches
So night before got to Cors house and test a bit,and crash at like 2 am
wake up and get there at 9:30ish
Just chill for a bit and we start

Round 1 ???(cursetomb)
starts with gastly and pitch darks i get the T1 pluff/claydol anyway with BTS and ko the gaslty and 2 spiritombs before he can get cursegengar out. When he dose i just bright look it for Ko and he had nothing GG
1-0

Round 2 ???(palkia lock?)
He starts with electivire FB.......GG XD
2-0

Round 3 Garrik (Donphan/machamp)
He gets T1 Ko on my hopip but i have baltoy, get claydol and crobat, he dose 60 to doll and next turn i get the pluff luxray and another claydol but no warp so he just KO's the active doll and i bring up pluff, one shot it and then he brings up the donphan he 3 shots me and i 2 shot him so i won that battle. after his dol has 30 so i bright look it and guard for KO, hid donphan would do 10 so he just passed then i belt and 1 shot it, he brings machamp lv up and hurricane punch.....0 heads XD he needed 3 anyway and i would have still one because i could have gotten another pluff.GG
3-0

Lunch break, get some food and get ready for the harder games

Round 4 Jack P (my friend) (luxchomp)
K, we tested the matchup last night and he won most of them but i stilll think i can beat him
I start with crobat but get T1 claydol SPRAYED!
Next turn SPRAYED and then i was donked:nonono:
GG
3-1

Round 5 Lourence (gengar/plox)
I get T2 pluff under the pitch dark and just sweep becuase his deck isn't really consistent.GG
4-1

T4 is following
1-Jack (luxchomp
2 Me-Jumpluff/luxray
3-Erik Gyarados
4-Conner Luxchomp

Before i get to T4 i wanna talk about something i liked looking at fulops article i liked his list but the one thing i followed from it was 6 prizes in 6 turns, i tryed to do it all day but in T4 i did it alot.

T4 Erik Gyarados
Game 1 He has a bad start and i take 3 prizes fast before he gets gyarados then i just snipe other stuff and dont even touch the gyarados
Game 2 he got an ok start but T2 pluff was good he got sableye T2 and gyara T3 but i hit other stuff till he belted it then i do 100, he gets 3 tails on SSU (really unlucky man) and then i KO it after, i just warp and bright look stuff from there. GG
5-1

I saw Jack and Conners game 3 and it was really tight, time was called at 3-3 in game 3 and it took them like 3 turns before someone could get the Ko for win
Sucks that jack lost but i think i have a better chance of winning agains conner.

T2 Conner (Luxchomp
Game 1 He got a bad start and i got 2 KO's with uxie lol, after that i think he topdecked a ros and starts getting set up but he couldn't keep anything of the field and i sweep
Game 2 He had a better start but i think i wagered him out of his cyrus chain and when he called for chatot cuz his hand was bad i bright look KO and finish it soon after GG
6-1
YAY, won regs 2 years in a row now and going to nats again, cyall at nats

Props,
jumpluff
luxray
all the alberta people
Winning
no hopip donks lol
good event
good judges (BDA)
Fun

Last edited: