Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

200 HP Toterra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken Deckz

Yur right Brady1. too slow... that screws up the garchomp idea! any spead deck is bound to win w/ that in it...

22 Pokemon

3-2-3-1 Torterra X (DP) (1 MD Torterra)
1-1 Shaymin (Platnum) (Non Sky Form)
2-1-2 Sceptile (GE)
2-2 Claydol (GE)
1 Azelf (LA)
1 Unown G (GE)

30 trainers

4 felicity drawing (GE)
4 Poke Drawer (SF)
2 Poke radar (DP)
4 Rare Candy (GE)
4 bebe's search (SW)
4 Poke Healer (SF)
2 broken time space (Platnum)
4 Super scoop up (MD)
2 Switch (SW)

8 Energy

8 :grass: energy

Strategy:

it runs like any other torterra deck. Sceptile for double energy, torterra as attacker, yada, yada, yada... although w/ shaymin added, you can increase the torterras hp to 200!

Last edited:
NO COPYING! yet again another good deck. Yes I know now this idea's taken, although i surprisingly came up w/ it before i found out some one else already did... (Believe it or not...)

34 Pokemon

4-2-3-1 Torterra X (DP)
3-1 Shaymin (Platnum) (Non Sky Form)
4-3-3 Sceptile (GE)
2-2 Claydol (GE)
2 Azelf (LA)
2 Unown G (GE)
2 Unown E (MT)

18 Trainers

4 level max (Platnum)
3 Rare Candy (GE)
4 bebe's search (SW)
2 roseane's research (SW)
3 pokemon rescue (Platnum)
2 broken time space

8 Energy

8 :grass: energy

Strategy:

it runs like any other torterra deck. Sceptile for double energy, torterra as attacker, yada, yada, yada... although w/ shaymin added, you can increase the torterras hp to 200! and if you dont need unown G use the E, for EVEN MORE HP! thats better than wailord EX! now thats good! let me explain... More HP, and
Better attacks!

34 Pokemon... thats kinda sad. im not sure that a deck with 34 pokemon can ever be any good.

26 Pokemon

4-2-3-1 Torterra X (DP)
1-1 Shaymin (Platnum) (Non Sky Form)
2-1-2 Sceptile (GE)
2-2 Claydol (GE)
2 Azelf (LA)
3Unown E (MT)

22 trainers
4 Drawers
4 Poke radar
4 Rare Candy (GE)
4 bebe's search (SW)
2 roseane's research (SW)
1 NM
1 Premier ball
2 broken time space

12 Energy

12 :grass: energy

Now that i would play, I would def give this a try. Good luck:cool:

Torterra is a beast at 200Hp without adding Unown E to the mix. Doing so does nothing for you against most opponents. If your going with the tank strategy it would be better to add 4 poke healer.

Allow me to explain. At 60 damage a turn it takes 4 turns to knock you out. At 70 damage a turn it takes 3 turns to knock you out. At 80 damage a turn it takes 3 turns to knock you out. At 90 damage a turn it Takes 3 turns to knock you out. However at 100+ damage a turn it takes two turns to knock you out. At 200 damage a turn it takes one turn to knock you out. Because most pokemon max out at around 70 to 80 damage total and because your weakness isn't very popular as of this moment you should only run one maybe two unown Es so as to counter AMU and Regigigas which are the only decks at this point which can 1-2 turn KO you. By playing only 1-2 unown e you save space in your deck for other cards that are mor important.

you should trim down your lines, like run 3-2-3 instead of 4-2-3, that increases space for more useful cards, ie: another roseane's or a luxury ball

pffft, torterra+garchomp X+snowpoint temple+unown E+shaymin X makes a much bigger torterra than this.

pffft, torterra+garchomp X+snowpoint temple+unown E+shaymin X makes a much bigger torterra than this.
That is quite hawt. Restore'd Torterra + Torterra X + Snowpoint Temple + Shaymin X + Unown E = 230HP
A Restore'd Wailord could get the same HP with Snowpoint and Unown E.

Yes E would help against AMU, but if they're using Dialga G lvX i wouldn't count on that +10 hp doin to much for you except slowing you down and giving you bad starts.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

That is quite hawt. Restore'd Torterra + Torterra X + Snowpoint Temple + Shaymin X + Unown E = 230HP

Someones forgetting that Snowpoint only gives extra hp to basic.

Last edited:
Yes E would help against AMU, but if they're using Dialga G lvX i wouldn't count on that +10 hp doin to much for you except slowing you down and giving you bad starts.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Someones forgetting that Snowpoint only gives extra hp to basic.

Not when you use Restore to turn the evolved pokemon into a basic. I like Articjedi suggestion. That would trim the deck nicely and you can add in pokehealer and other cool techs.

I'm going to have to try building another Restore deck. Setting up a massive Torterra just sounds fun. The Unown E isn't needed, though. 220 HP is enough IMO.

My question to both of you is, why would you attempt either scenario in the first place??? There is no way your opponent is going to allow you to do either situation at all!! LOL But the Wailord one I would be much less scared of.

Torterra is like asking to find a needle in a hay stack. It won't happen LOL

my team built a similar deck. We used Pacherisu to help 2 spped it up and he takes damage and
it helps against the Machamp and Kingdra matchup. You should try them.

I don't know why you posted in the deck help section if you didn't want help, all these people are trying to make it better, not make you look bad. Anyway, why is there two Azelfs? You only need one, and no E, it would help against the AMU, but torterra is so big that by the time he was torterra, a good AMU would have supreme blasted twice already. I'd add 4 pokehealer, and if dusknoir is around where you play, add Dawn Stadium to bump him out and help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back