Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

2007-08 City Champoinship LaCrosse,WI 12/29

TLesky

Greetings all,

It seems too early to be happening, but City Championships are just around the corner.

The La Crosse, WI City Tournamnet will be happening on Sat. December 29th, 2007. Registration will begin at 9:00am,( yep its early), and the main event will start at 10:00am. Address is N.P.C. 1327 North Salem Road, La Crosse, WI. There will be prizes handed out to 4 places in each age division, with the winner in each receiving a Championship medal and goodie bag. In addtition, each player will get a promotional card and pin exclusive to City tourneys. There is absolutely no charge for this tournament, thats right FREE!!! This is a modified-constructed tournament, and decklists will be required at registration, so come early.:thumb:

This event is located very close to the interstate, good eats, hotels, and a whole lot more, so its easy to find and lunch is real close by. Any questions, please feel free to contact me via PM or email at [email protected].

Thanks to all and we hope to see you there!!!!:thumb:
Troy

Last edited:
Tim and I will definitely be there! Wouldn't miss one of the best city's in the Midwest!!! Please preregister us and we're working on bringing a bunch of players with us. Watch for the caravan from MN!

YUM YUM Steak buffet here I come -- just one of the many things to look forward to after playing in Lacrosse. Besides, I have to win back my Lacrosse city champ title:thumb:.

Looking forward to the tourney Troy.

Sounds like Minnesota is going to be well represented. Hopefully some of the other areas will send their players. We are trying to prepare a special Friday night session at the hall. That way the out of towners that come in Friday night can get out of the hotel and prepare for Saturday. Please contact me if interested in joining the Friday night practice/set-up.

Only 1 week away... The excitement is building!!!
Troy:thumb:

Thanks to all who made it despite the snow on Friday. Decent turnout. The surprise was all of those that came from out of town. Special thanks to those from Green Bay area, from Minnesota, from Rockford, and from SE Wisconsin. It was great to have all of you here, and I hope you will consider coming back for our next big event.:thumb:

Back