Not open for further replies.

PokePop

Administrator
Staff member
Happy Thanksgiving!
Here's a big fat bird for you.
He's even wearing a Pilgrim hat!

displayimage.php

I like this card.. I like how it's second attack searches for any one card. I also like it's 2 for 40 snipe.. Free retreat is nice too.. also unlike the other Lv.x's it only has +30 against Electric.. Wat I don't like is how it can be used in one deck and thats about it.. but that deck got a boost with this card...
This Format: 8.8/10 I like it but's it's not used in alot of decks
Limited: 0/10 or 9/10 depending if u pull a line u can use him with
Unlimited: 1/10 I don;t see this card much use in unlimited

free retreat? I'll dig that. Resistance to fighting? sweet.

One cool thing about this dude is that you can plop him on your bench for the game and then all of your Murkrow can abuse his attacks because of the no lv.x version of Honchkrow's pokebody! The problem is that the attacks are not very impressive for how hard it is to get the card out and powered up. This just wrecked the card :nonono: 6.32/10 modified -It really only works in a deck really based around Honchkrow. Personally, I find Honchkrow to be a bad card (both the non lv.x and lv.x). I just don't get why people think it is so great....

Edit:
Happy Thanksgiving!
Here's a big fat bird for you.
He's even wearing a Pilgrim hat!
:lol::thumb: Thanks! He is also wearing pilgrim feathers!

Happy Thanksgiving guys! This card is cool, but not that cool. Considering as many have said it can only be run in one deck+the considerably semi-fat energy cost, in a Honchcrow deck I'd say 8.8/10. In ANY other deck I would say 6/10. Pretty good effects with its attacks, but not worth what it takes to first get the card then get it out to pay all the requirements to use it at full power.

from experiece i have found that this is a good card in a bad deck.

Modified-6.5/10
Limited-(depends on how strong the line you draw is)
Unlimited-0.5/10

-spaz

Honchkrow Lv X is a really great addition for any deck with Honchkrow in it. He adds versatility by giving your Murkrows (who have free use of Honchkrow attacks thanks to Dark Genes) by giving them a sniping attack for 40 (Feint Attack) and Darkness Wing, which deals 60 AND if you KO with it, you get a free card from your Discard pile. Honchkrow Lv X has 110 HP (20 HP improvement over Honchkrow), and unlike some of the other Lv Xs, does not have a 2x Weakness. Free Retreat also means Honchkrow Lv X can make a quick getaway if necessary.

Modified - 8/10 (Limited to Honchkrow-using decks, which should increase in number soon)
Limited - 0/10 (There is no Honchkrow in SW, so make sure you tuck this away for later)
Unlimited - 1/10 (SER and ER eat up Honchkrow Lv X, leaving your Murkrow not well-off)

1.) No x2 Weakness. It should last longer against Lightning-type Pokémon if they do not set up quickly.

2.) Its Darkness Genes deals 60 damage which can easily knock out Pokémon with 60 HP remaining.

3.) No retreat cost. This is useful if you are powering up another attacker to come in if Murkrow needs to be on your bench.

Modified: B+
Limited: A
Unlimited: B-

Modified: 9/10 Great in a Honchkrow deck. No x2 weakness.

Limited: 0/10 no Honchkrow in SW.

Unlimited: 1/10 not good for anything...

Honchkrow is an Ideal sniper now. 4-2-2 would be a perfect set up. a great rendition would be to also add in a 2-2 of Mightyena EX to make your opponent switch their poke's off and yet still hit the one on the bench.

Obviously only useful in a Honchkrow deck, but even then, it's not a huge improvement from normal Honchkrow. Right now, Honchkrow is not a commonly used deck. Once Darkrai lv. X is released, I expect the Honchkrow deck to get used alot more.

Modified: 7/10
Limited: 0/10
Unlimited: 1.5/10

"Great for a Honchkrow deck 10/10"

Great for a HONCHKROW deck? And how good is a Honchkrow deck?! If you answered C. Terrible beyond belief, you are correct! Thats like saying POP1 Minun is good in a Minun deck...

1.4/10

Spoinkmaster: If you're referring to me, I never said a Honchkrow deck is good. I don't like it, though, many ppl seem to find it good. It IS a 10/10 in a Honchkrow deck, you can't argue with that. :x

why dont we just give a 10/10 to every (insert pokemon's name here) in a (insert pokemon's name here)'s deck?

2/10. bad attacks

except its not that bad u use mighteyna absol and this and your good i mean srsly how goos is torterra in a non torterra deck u get the picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back