Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

2008-7-24 Leafeon LvX - MD 099/100

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcoville

displayimage.php

Energy acceleration is always good! Leafeon's Poke-Poker is amazing.

By itself, Leafeon Lv X is very good Pokemon. Add in Umbreon to overcome the weakness and retreat cost and you have an amazing Pokemon with both utility and attack power. 110HP is a little light, but there had to be a trade off some where.

Easily 95%/100.

Arguably the best LVX card thus far. Energy acceleration, a great attacked paired with its Power, a great non-LVX to work off of and a bevy of friends for support.

A solid 10.

I use it in a eggs deck and it works wonders. unfortunately i liked meganium ex because you got to heal (only draw back was you cant use special or others)

I think this card is going to be part of a future World Championship deck, should anyone build it! :) Together with
sceptile's Wild Growth, you can essentially be putting on 4 grass energies a turn. This is DEVISTATING when used
with Verdant Dance, or with Tagrowths Sniping Power Whip. There are lots of other Grass Pokemon to use it with
as well...and in the next format, with G&G weakend by missing Scrambles and DREs, it's possible that LeafeonX and
Sceptile could take their place! :smile: Torterra comes to mind as possible partners!

*If only it didn't have 2 retreat Cost, it'd be perfect!*

99/100

-kat
:)dark::colorless20)

I think this card is going to be part of a future World Championship deck, should anyone build it! :) Together with
sceptile's Wild Growth, you can essentially be putting on 4 grass energies a turn. This is DEVISTATING when used
with Verdant Dance, or with Tagrowths Sniping Power Whip.

Sceptile's the best and most obvious combo with this card; IMHO. (and he cuts it's retreat to 1)

Forget doing 80 for 5. How about 130 for 5? And they don't even have to be attached to Leafy! After it's KO'd, attack with what had all the energy on it (Tangrowth)! Amazing card.

best lv x printed so far has so much potentail with the energy forcing lots of people will be playing this next season
hp tad bit on the low side but we will find ways round it
95/100

10/10 combine it with the wevile from sw u have an amazing combo
That is a terrable combo with Leafeon Lv X...

This is one of the best cards to be printed so far this year. It's only down side ia a lower HP, and a 2 retreat cost, but espeon takes care of the HP, and umbreon take care of the retreat (you gotta love your friends:tongue:). Excellent energy acceleration power, and a solid attack for only 2 energy
9.5/10

Good card, makes a good deck, but I prefer Torterra with Sceptile over this with Sceptile. Looks good, and a good backup card, but hasn't won any major tournaments or gotten close, so it isn't really as good as it appears.

7/10.

Good card, makes a good deck, but I prefer Torterra with Sceptile over this with Sceptile. Looks good, and a good backup card, but hasn't won any major tournaments or gotten close, so it isn't really as good as it appears.

7/10.

I believe that it was part of the deck that won US Nationals for Seniors. That's a pretty major tournament.

10/10 Has all that we expect from LV.X.
Great attack and works like no other with other cards.
The above point makes it all the more clear that it's a highly playable card, even in future formats.

10/10 with Charizard, Faeries and other energy decks will be really good after rotation when dre and scramble rotates

8/10
Good card. Great potential.

BUT, why is everybody over rating it? I mean, 10/10 and 9.5/10.
Be serious. It still struggles against Plox this format. Will most likely be even better next format with lack of energy acceleration and TM TS1

Awesome card!!! I played this card with Venusaur CG and Sceptile GE and I got 4th at the last Battle Road. I beat a Plox deck within 4 turns with that deck (I benched them), and I also easily beat a Magmortar deck, and during one of my games I was able to do 220 damage a turn!!!

With its Energy acceleration that boosts its Verdant Dance, its compatibility with many other cards, and lack of 2x weakness makes this card AWESOME!!!

With that being said:
10/10 easily:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back