Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

2008 Worlds Promos

I was offered $75 worth of trade from a Player from Japan for just the one card from Japan. I had to get the a O.K. from David but by the time I found him to get the go ahead the trader was gone.

I was offered $75 worth of trade from a Player from Japan for just the one card from Japan. I had to get the a O.K. from David but by the time I found him to get the go ahead the trader was gone.

For some odd reason they love cards from America... I have heard a very similar story of a Japanese player offering a high amount for the Japanese version.

On topic though , I bought my worlds set for $125 , was suppose to be a cash/trade but stupid Canada post lost my irreplacable triple mat I sent ,:frown:

Worlds Sets vary in price. If you are one of the first people to sell yours it usually goes for around 200 USD. It starts to slowly drop over then next few months and then levels out around 100. It will eventually go back up to around 125-150 but it takes time to climb back up. You also have to realize that 2007 set is RARER than most of the other years so it is worth more.

Drew

Back