Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

2009 top 32 nats

KrazyKevin 1121

i am KrazyKevin i am a senior and i played palkia lock or "the colorado deck"

round 1 ??/w Flygon:
this was a pretty quick game i start with palkia attach mesperit pass she plays a couple bench after a rose and attaches and evoluter and uses it for vibrava i play cyrus e gain water and rosy i e gain KO she sends up vibrava attaches evolves sand wall for 40 i draw rose for uxie mespirit hit for 50 and played the mespirit and uxie for 3 i think. she drew premire ball hit for 40 i draw crowbat 10 and hydro shot for game

1-0

round 2 ???/w local from missouri ryperior 0-1

I got pared down already!!! :nonono: well it was a quick game he had weakness so it went kinda fast.

2-0

round 3 ????/w GG weavile

this was a close game we both drew decently and i overwelmed the field with palkia's and toxicroak we went back and fourth until i took the last prize good game

3-0

round 4 kid from tennesse Mother gengar

he has somewhat of a slower start my power lock hurt and i went thrugh him

4-0

Round 5 Dylan B GG weavile

this game was weird first i had control but then forgot about gardevior and once he played a gardy my set up was awful compared to just that one card and he went through me with just that card and he used pokehealers though that helped him a lot

4-1

Round 6 random w/ dusknoir ?

wasnt really a game he had a bad start i went through his pokemon with honchcrow and won

5-1

round 7 Brandon J good friend Mother gengar

this game i had control of and then suddenly i drew no energies and all pokemon for 5 turns so i ended up losing to time stinks but what can u do GG.

Round 8 Quinn regigagas

he power locked before me and only got one tails on mega punch and hit 3 ssu so i lost to a not so good deck.

i still made cut but had to play Curran H

top 64 Curran H dialga/palkia

game 1 i start with attaching and power lock he draws dead after the power lock and scoops these games were really fun because we did a lot of talking and messing around telling the kids next to us to quit talking

game 2 same start and bad for him except he got deafen out against my honchcrow as i set up he scoops and flips over his prizes as i KO his dialgia 3 UXIE were prized wow sorry curran gg

Top 32 Sam L. mother gengar

game 1 i have a bad set up to a turn 2-3 gengar i turn it into a game and lost to a crowbat shadow room on uxie

game 2 he draws bad and i go through him with a turn 2 palkia

game 3 i start with bronzong G no!!!! he pitch darks and sets up i try but cant play trainers so its hard it 4-3 on prizes he has a gengar uxie crowbat queen and a claydol i have plakia lv.x charged palkia on bench with 1 energy and an e gain a honchcrow and an azelf mt with a G on they call time as i hydro shot claydol to tie us in prizes. he draws warp points so i have to send up palkia or he wins he hits it for 80 i attach retreat lost cyclone it away and hit him for 50 i have game next turn he plays another warp point off the top wow that stinks gg sam

Props
Bret top 16
ian top 128
Jayson top 8
emily top 32
and daniel top 32
Good job CO 719
mike diaz for top 16

Slops
my brother breaking even after changing his deck the morning of.
losing on time twice
missing my invite most likely not going to worlds
most good seniors missing invite alex M aziz

Intense games man very intense... You definately deserved to have gotten better than top 32! Good luck grinding into worlds, no doubt that you can do it. :thumb:

~Sam

Back