Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

2010 Regionals 1st Place Trophy

Gas to Salem and back, $40, a night in a hotel, $30, being able to retire my 1st place NW regionals trophy
in the trophy case at Astral Games with a picture of my newspaper article in the case, PRICELESS!

You'd have to pay me a pretty penny to take it away now! lol.

-Jason
:)dark::colorless:20)

Well, I heard someone selling their 3rd place one for $100......so for first I'd assume: 3 x 15 / 87a + 301^2b *645 =

$1,000,000

You're welcome

Well, I heard someone selling their 3rd place one for $100......so for first I'd assume: 3 x 15 / 87a + 301^2b *645 =

$1,000,000

You're welcome

YESSSSS! I took first in the SW Regionals! I'm gonna be RICH! Lol.

My dad said it would be about 300-400 bucks, but that's just a guess.

EDIT:

DarkStar, you got contacted by the media? I haven't yet...

Why sell something that you worked so hard to get?
Anyways I'd say, $200-$400 depending mostly on what a collector is willing to pay...

Last edited:
DarkStar, you got contacted by the media? I haven't yet...

By the Pokemon related media? No.

I got an article in our local paper, though, and someone asked for an interview for our newstation as well. The bummer was that they asked me over Facebook, so I didn't get the message for like a week or two...I never check facebook. >.<

-Jason
:)dark::colorless:20)

I was asked by someone for my 4th place trophy last year at regionals and they wanted to buy it for 600$ if I payed for express shipping. The deal didn't go through because of unfortunate circumstances on their behalf but, I would say a first place trophy might go for anywhere between 300$-1200$. Hope this helps.

Back