Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

2010 Rotations Guessing Thread

I am frankly worried about September this year. For a start, it's straight back to school, :mad: and we are going to get some CRUCIAL cards rotated out of the modified format this season. It almost hurts to say this, but we are almost definitely going to lose Great Encounters; (If we lose GE I promise I will tear my Claydols into 379 pieces each and throw them into the trash can shouting "What a waste of $60!") and Stormfront, which I believe to be the best set ever released (second to Neo Genesis). Luckily, some cards have been reprinted in Platinum sets, such as Bebe's Search. But the main reason I created this thread was so that 'gymers could predict what would rotate out this season. Most people will think critically and choose DP-SF, but using my extreme powers of prediction and the Alakazam sitting next to me, I think that POP will get rid of DP-SW, and keep in Claydol for as long as possible.

Happy Posting!:thumb:

P.S. Alakazam also predicted that Aliens will take over the world right now. Honestly! Have you ever heard such a thing? I'm not sure if I trust Alakazams any more. Hang on... what's that eerie green light outside the window...:eek:

PL on I'm going to have to say.

I'm going to miss consistancy. . . Claydol gone, Uxie gone, Call Energy gone, Chatot gone. . . I need a moment. . .

I think they should reprint Call Energy IMO.

My guess would be like everyone else which is DP-SF getting rotated out. If I recall reading
somewhere, I remember reading that they were trying to slow the game down. Theres almost
no draw support once these sets (if they should) get rotated. Right now, the only "draw" support
I see is from the new Ninetails 'Roast Reveal' Pokepower. But anywho, I threw in my 2 cents.

PL-on makes the most sense. They didn't rotate the 4 sets like normal, so it would make sense to rotate the 7 DP sets this year and rock PL-on.

I'm hoping they make it HGSS-on, but I'm pretty sure they're not going to do that.

But seriously, I'm SICK of SPs. They had their time - I say rotate out DP-PT.

Well it's most probable they'll get rid of the DP sets, but I think that in the next HGSS set, we'll get another surprisingly amazing draw pokemon to replace claydol. Anyway, Alakazams are right most of the time...

Might as well call it SP-on, because those pokemon are going to make up the entire format :p

Whatever happens, they are not going to rotate out PL just because some people hate SP decks.

I would bet a dozen donuts that it's going to be PT-on, I just don't see another option that makes more sense.

I seriously bet someone a donut that it's going to be PL on. I can easily buy a coupon book to send one to someone for a free donut.

Back